Recent content by ceano

+
  1. C

EE new adventures

Yes i was rely disappointed with the new adventures, to short, same old place, nothing new and interesting.
  2. C

[SIDE EFFECTS] Module discussion

OK I'm stuck here!I have done all Q except for the "Green Mold" and "Monster Item" (and of course dandelion), but it looks like i never can level up so i can give me the "herbalism" skill and where is the damn monster so i can get the trophy to sell to the collector?
  3. C

Lights shining through objects in SLI mode

Is there a way to reduce the bloom effect? also i can see lights sources trough walls and stuff, how do i fix that?For PC specs see my Sig.EDIT: Never mind found out how to fix it with the nHancer :)
  4. C

Anyone tried the EE with a GTX280?

I have 2xBFG GTX280 1G OC video card running in SLI, i have all the highest settings for the game in resolution 1680x1050 and it runs smooth as a baby's bottom.
  5. C

Patch 1.2 available!

Thanks a lot ;D
  6. C

[GENERAL] Ingredients and Potions discussion

What is the difference between Albedo, Rubedo and Nigredo? is it just plants in a different category or?
  7. C

Sword Scabbards or no?

Well you have clipping issues with the plain swords so i can't see how that could be it.
  8. C

what is ur graphic card and whats ur frame rate please

_________________________________________________________________________________My Computer:_______________________Tower: COOLER MASTER Stacker 830Power Supply: HIPER Modular Type-R 580WProcessor: AMD 64 FX-60 2.6GHZ Dual-CoreMotherboard: ASUS A8N5X nForce4Video Card: BFG 8800 ULTRA 768MB...
  9. C

[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

The Mahakaman Rune Sihill you find in the fields in act 4The Gwalhir you can buy from the smith son in act 4The Aerondight you get from the Lady in the lake in act 4The Ard'aenye don't remeber that sword?
  10. C

[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

Well when you at last get a hold of some good runes for the silver sword (act4) 2 moon and 1 earth it is useless to make any sword because you get the best silver sword for free from the lady in the lake, i think that you should get the runes earlier in the game to be any usefull...as it is now...
  11. C

[ACT II] Dealing with Grandma

Just pay here 20 orens when you get the chance or give here a pair of golden gloves if she has a birthday, and you will never have any more problem with here.
  12. C

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

OK now i have played the game ones on medium and finely on hard difficulty, i could not see any difference between the both...maybe due to that i always use potions when i need them.For the game play and story it was just awesome...i loved every single second of it, but after finishing the game...
  13. C

[GENERAL] Collectable female cards

I have extracted all the love cards from the .bik file and there is 25 cards all in all, including the second card that you can get ether from Shani or Tess.
  14. C

[GENERAL] Collectable female cards

So far in Act 5 i have only seen the nurse card, any one else seen any more?Nurses- Talk to the nurse in the red dress on the top floor of the field hospital, no trinkets needed.
  15. C

[ACT I] the beast help

Well what i have learned in the game is this...just think of your self and keep alive even when you having other npc with you. Due to that so long as you live they will also even if they are looking dead on the ground, if you manage to stay alive after a attack they will rise up like they just...
Top Bottom