Recent content by Celadyl

+
  1. Celadyl

Patch Notes 9.4

well I had NG steal my 19 Melusine :howdy:
  2. Celadyl

Patch Notes 9.4

yeah that seems right... and I didn't even play this very well. had a 150 or so point swing, triggering storm on a row with about 8 units 5 times, and 4 rain on a row with 2 units. messenger is basically a (much) better dagur for 6 in this deck :coolstory:
  3. Celadyl

Patch Notes 9.4

yea messenger of the sea looks pretty bonkers right now. I dont know why cdpr always ends up printing these OP bronze cards, especially in a faction that has the ability to replay them again and again
  4. Celadyl

Patch Notes 9.4

I've never had such long queue times in training mode, anyone having similar issues?
  5. Celadyl

Harvest Of Sorrow - The final card drop of Price Of Power

very risky and matchup dependent card for 10p. its also not super clear how it will work, it reads as if you choose up to 3 cards (but can only click the highest power one at any given time?), then choose a row for them and then it automatically matches them with your own cards?
  6. Celadyl

Why are we not talking Gord?

gord definitely needs a change imo. it's a super boring binary card, either you get last say and heatwave it, or you are very likely to lose. simple as that. and all that for 7 provision.
  7. Celadyl

New Syndicate cards

overall this package seems pretty underwhelming imo, which is a shame bc I'd really like the SY meta deck to change a bit for once
  8. Celadyl

yeah I meant it is autoinclude in those decks, which I think is not an overstatement. ofc its not picked in traps for example. but almost all viable ST decks use gord these days. 1632262351 I think people underestimate the potential of this card. you can boost the first one by 1 or 2 and...
  9. Celadyl

I'll probably get a lot of backlash for saying this but, I hope Gord gets nerfed. I never liked this card in ST (being auto incloude and stupid good for 7p) and I think we might get to a point with these new cards where gord just becomes too much. filavandrel is yet another unit that also plays...
  10. Celadyl

Patch Notes 9.3

some cool changes overall but not enough to get me to play this month either, I suppose :shrug:
  11. Celadyl

What needs to happen to fix Monsters

in no world does it play for 19, not even close. you act as if there was only 1 target for mamunna and MO doesnt also play kiki worker, gan ceann, self eaters etc. who even plays griffin anymore since people mostly dropped fruit leader? the MO player will always have a target for mamunna. even...
  12. Celadyl

amazing suggestion :beer: just play expensive cards for no points to counter OP cards. I've seen someone suggest playing lambert in every deck to counter gernichora already kekw
  13. Celadyl

he literally said pointslam, thats the opposite of playing engines
  14. Celadyl

New Scoia'tael cards

personally I have no problem admitting I underestimated the potential of the new cards. even though nobody is playing the 9p special which got the most hate. 1629129710 the "tier 1 ST deck" in this one doesnt even include any new card :cry: (ok it does include simlas, who's icon bugged out for...
  15. Celadyl

Baldur's Gate III

I am optimistic this will be the greatest rpg for some time to come when it fully releases. had a blaast in my 60 hours already
Top Bottom