Recent content by ceno0

+
  1. ceno0

cb2077 trailer parody

not sure if this is the rigth place to post this, but made this thing, parody to e3 trailer, but it is tf2
  2. ceno0

why have you officilay released only Cello-less version of "Rebel Path" ost on music platforms?

Original Rebel path in gameplay has the Cello The official release on spotify and youtube dont have celo The official release (this one was posted by moderator and has cello, but i really dought that this as official ) The actuall Gamerip from game files 1611405625 I REALLY dont understand why...
  3. ceno0

why have you officilay released only Cello-less version of "Rebel Path" ost on music platforms?

there is no "Rebbel path" there This song is not even from radio, it's a gameplay song
  4. ceno0

sporify release youtube automatically generated video (same as spotify release)
  5. ceno0

like come on, seriously you yourgot to put Cello in the release some people ripped it of the game and made correct version ( thought they a little choppy) like this one
  6. ceno0

Sony and its 'monopoly' and wrong decision on Cyberpunk

hah, almost just like corps in 2077
  7. ceno0

Request to release the full version of "The Rebel Path" on spotify (and other platforms)

The released version The full botleg version IMO the full botleg version is 10 times more badass 1609116346
  8. ceno0

Executions and lethal takedowns don't work with "cold blood" bug

Executions and lethal takedowns don't count as a kill for a "cold blood" killstreak. That's a bug imo that's it. Also, every sing time i load save game for some reason charged jump doesn't work, need to use regular jump first This is very anoying
  9. ceno0

the difficulty issue

I think the issue here is in easines, not in hardness. Need to add option to make level of enemies to never be lover than yours. Also, the fist canon is weird, you 100% will die if you are in the splash damage range witch is kinda not fun
  10. ceno0

the difficulty issue

That's the point, the difficulty is very inconsitent. Im playing on the hardest dificulty and sometimes i can just get flatlined in one/two shots. But if my level is higher than the enemy's, it's suddenly becomes very easy. The "second hearth" helps with those oneshots, but it has that anoying...
  11. ceno0

the difficulty issue

so i've been playing side missions and stuff for a while without touching main story. When i came back to it enemies are too easy to beat because they had way lover level than i do. maybe that's the point? I think there was setting in Witcher 3 that fixes this problem (i think it prevented...
  12. ceno0

Steam cloud messed with my save files

That window did showed up, but i thought that it wants to rewrite my custom config file
  13. ceno0

I checked the Steam cloud logs, the old saves got overwtiten and are gone forever. There's also no previous versions of file in the savefiles properties Steam support aint gonna help here. There is no turning back Thanks for the help tho It is most likely a problem on the steam side tho
  14. ceno0

There is 10 autsaves, 3 manual saves and 3 quicksaves And all 3 days old I guess there is no way to fix that expect of doing all this stuff over again. I even tried file recovery software, no luck there
Top Bottom