Recent content by Cerberusx32

+
  1. C

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

I personally loved the Viper school gear, dyed black. But I really loved the Grandmaster Bear armor. Especially with it being enchanted to function like light armor, but have all the benefits of heavy armor.
  2. C

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

This is a game that I would be the first game is would own if I had a gaming PC. I would mod the game extensively of course. But I would buy it and play it immediately...though I'd hook it up to my TV instead of a computer monitor though.
  3. C

Fun at level 100, Fun at level 11 - The Witcher 3 is Pure Fun!

Makes me wish they added mods to console. Like in Fallout. Cause there are a few I would love. Mainly the ones you mentioned. But also auto-gather. So I don't have to run to every plant or item to pick it up. But be near it...and being able to just do as many NG+ as I want with a mod and change...
  4. C

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

The only things I can really complain about is that there is not unlimited amount of ng+, no Wild Hunt armor dlc/add on, and no mods for console players. And maybe it would be cool to have tamed a pet, that follows you around. Like a white wolf perhaps.
  5. C

Fun at level 100, Fun at level 11 - The Witcher 3 is Pure Fun!

So how did you get to lvl 100? Are you playing this game on the PC and used mods to get to lvl 100? Cause I'm going a fresh playthrough and I'm hoping to get lvl 100 in my ng+ when I do that. So I have to ask, how and when did you get to lvl 100? And what was your money situation like at the end...
  6. C

Reasons of State

Thanks. I couldn't remember.
  7. C

Reasons of State

Reasons of State So I'm doing a playthrough from scratch and I've done a few things different....and one of those things is getting Triss put of Novigrad. I did that before I did helped Dandelion and Zoltan. So the only side quests that are left are HoS quests and things I need to do in...
  8. C

where to sell weapons early game... new game+ ?

You'll end up spending more money in Toussaint at the Grandmaster smith. And his money refreshes to 15k if I recall. So he is the better man to sell weapons and armor to.
  9. C

I guess your right. What about reaching lvl 100 on my eventually ng+? I'm not even half way through the game yet. I plan on waiting till I finish the main story and the expansions before I go to all the ? on the maps. So that it will upscale all the armor and weapons so that they will be worth...
  10. C

I still feel like it's impossible for me to get the amount of money I had before. I was over 170,000. But I'll be damned if I don't try to get there again.
  11. C

Use the skill treatment for the crossbow that slows down time when you aim with the crossbow. That helps tremendously.
  12. C

Alright then. Cause, I'm hoping to finish (when I do start) my ng+ with being lvl 100. I was originally lvl 70in my first original playthrough.
  13. C

What’s lvl do you think I can reach in my brand new playthrough (not a ng+)? Cause I'm hoping to reach lvl 100 in a ng+ early on when I do.
  14. C

1000 hours!

With your PC modding wizardy. Can you make it so you can do more then one ng+ and not break the game?
  15. C

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

I find it really odd that you can only find Dyes in Toussaint. I mean think about it. If you go around Novigrad, and go to the Southern Gate and go around that little island area that is a bit south of the Fast Travel sign you will come across peasants at a dye making place. They are making...
Top Bottom