Recent content by Charlemagne

+
  1. C

Rain Disappears When I Look Anywhere but East

Rain Disappears When I Look Anywhere but East As the title says, I can only see the rain when I look to the east. I've reinstalled, played without mods, and verified my game's integrity through GOG. My guess is that this is a bug more so than anything else. I've currently waited a bunch of...
  2. C

No water effects, ocean waves etc

I did that, but it only fixed it for a few seconds.
  3. C

[BUG] A Deadly Plot, Marquise Serenity

This helps so much!
  4. C

GOG Galaxy W3 on PC - Black Screen

For me, it plays for a few minutes and then crashes. I'm using a 970 with most (but not all) things maxed out, but that shouldn't be an issue since it player quite well otherwise.
  5. C

How to import save from TW2 (steam) to TW3 (gog)

Any clarification would help.
  6. C

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

Thank you for that, but it's been a while since it happened. The worst part was I didn't even need to pay until the product shipped. Oh well, I'm happy with my standard version. I can always buy the necklace from the new Witcher store.
  7. C

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

I wasn't very lucky in the end. I was able to preorder it for the PC (the CE, that is) but it cancelled my order when I changed credit card information. Thanks, Gamestop/EB Games.
  8. C

Should I play Witcher 2 first?

If you have the ability to, you definitely should.
  9. C

Will the White Frost happen in Witcher 3? *Spoilers*

He's already done that, in a sense. In any case, if Geralt did save the world I doubt it would be on his own. He probably wouldn't get any recognition for it either, save Dandelion's songs.
  10. C

Will the White Frost happen in Witcher 3? *Spoilers*

Definitely. We've seen a short clip in recent trailers of a world covered in snow (and I don't just mean the mountains). Some how, it's definitely going to be in the game. That said, we probably don't know everything. The White Frost may only cover parts of the world or something before Geralt...
  11. C

What sort of Mini-Games could we expect from TW3:WH?

I'm guessing we'll see the return of fist fighting and dice poker, perhaps a few new ones as well. Maybe racing with the horse, boat, and/or on foot too.
  12. C

Benchmark/demo petition before game launching

I would adore CDPR if they released a benchmark for this game. It's the first game of this scope and scale with graphics of its caliber. I really want to know what my PC and I are getting into.
  13. C

missing icon on Witcher 3 wishlist and group settings on Steam

That seems a lot more practical. I think buying the game for others would make more sense than buying multiple copies for yourself.
  14. C

missing icon on Witcher 3 wishlist and group settings on Steam

A couple things: 1. The enhanced editions always were just the game in its final form, after all major updates and DLC. Since the Witcher 3 has free DLC, it won't really matter which you get. 2. I highly doubt this. They have other projects to work on and the gameplay of the first game is so...
Top Bottom