Recent content by Charles83

+
  1. Charles83

Crafting Bug

I do not know at what point this happen, but when I was at 1.03 i got the skill to craft quickhacks, and the recipes for the green quickhacks appear on my crafting menu, at 1 point last week (version 1.04) I noticed that the quickhacks recipes did not appear anymore on my crafting screen, I...
  2. Charles83

RANGER'S APPRENTICE CDPR GAME (Suggestion)

I am a fan of the books the ranger's apprentice, but i know that CDPR won't touch this one, why? simple the books are for kids, so far CDPR has built their brand on mature storytelling stories, stories where sex and the worst side of humanity comes out, a children's book that has a coming of age...
  3. Charles83

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Question, is there a demo? where? can i play it? Thanks.
  4. Charles83

Should CD PROJEKT RED make a MMORPG?

This is a Hard No, and the reason is simple, making an MMO of any kind requires a lot of maintenance work, you need to maintain the game, maintain the servers, develop new stuff for the game on a permanent crunch state, work bugs almost in real time, making an MMO is a great way of making money...
  5. Charles83

Weekly Poll - 9/27/2019 - Crime and Punishment

This poll I do not know if it is useful, mostly because the Cyberpunk universe is a dystopia, WITH MEGACORPS, some laws will not be your standard government laws to make society better, (example do not steal or do not commit murder) some of the laws will be the type of laws that protect...
  6. Charles83

Chippin In - no old version planned

How did I get that, its because i have heard around 10 to 15 rappers sing in that specific way, of course this was around year 2000 when i went exploring into the rap genre, how did i get into rap it was of course with eminen, and sadly i went looking to see what else i could find, and at the...
  7. Charles83

Chippin In - no old version planned

I have read all of this thread till this point and I'm dissapointed on the change by CDPR, the 2018 version is more punk than than the 2019 version, sadly the 2019 version sounds more like the rap style of some rappers of screeching at their audience so that they could cover how awful their...
  8. Charles83

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

I hope they have not done any censorship or if they added it, it's optional, why? this is a mature game lots of us know that, and most of us when we play games that are mature we expect to deal with mature subjects, how do we deal with that subject depends mostly on how we feel, I do not know...
  9. Charles83

Get ready.

That was great I will definetely pre-order it one of the few games i do this for.
  10. Charles83

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

That is jason schrier, you cannot believe anything he says. Wait for CDPR info.
  11. Charles83

GoG Galaxy 2.0 - Multilauncher Solution At Last?

I want this so badly, the more i know about CDPR and the more i see of the industry the more i want to support them, if gog let me bring my entire library to it will become easier to support them.
  12. Charles83

Really? can you share what happened at the time?
  13. Charles83

The day CP 2077.... on E3

Friend there is a different between a sandbox game and an old-style-rpg game, the witcher 3 is not sandbox, it is an old-style-rpg, the biggest difference between the 2 is that in a sandbox game you can go anywhere and 90% of the enemies have around the same strength except for some special...
  14. Charles83

Not exactly I know what video you are trying to reference, and from what I remember the video told us that there was not going to be another witcher game with geralt as the MC, the story of geralt was done, that was all he said as far as I remember, and some youtubers and other people went a bit...
  15. Charles83

Disagree with you, way too many reason and this is not the right thread for it, I hope they publish CP2077 tomorrow there is practically 0 competition from any other company at this moment in time.
Top Bottom