Recent content by charlesadamst

+
  1. C

Water on 1.21 patch

Alright this water change is actually becoming a bigger concern. I'm beginning to think it might be bugged. In certain instances it looks like light blue milk, especially at night in Skellige. Also many of the puddles are almost pure white, it looks like Geralt is walking on air when he crosses...
  2. C

Water on 1.21 patch

I guess its subjective, but I agree, I think the new water is big downgrade. I'm all for improving games through patches, but I can't remember the last time a game had so many questionable changes from the game I initially bought.
  3. C

We need camera controls

Yep, not much time left to see it in a patch!
  4. C

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

I concur, the new colors/textures are worse. Please stop changing the game without options for people who actually like your work. The new cloth physics and water are worse too.
  5. C

Color glitches on witches amours

Yes same purple/blue glow but not just on the shoulder, all over the large stitching on the front chest piece, even more noticeable.
  6. C

Yep, I would wear the base Ursine armor for the same reason, it never clipped. It looks so much worse now, I honestly can't understand why they made these changes. I hate to say it but, some of the little simple things I loved about this game have been taken away. First analog outside slow walk...
  7. C

Color glitches on witches amours

Color glitches on witches amours So I know the witcher armor base colors have been changed (I think they looked much better before) but is anyone else getting weird color glitches. My Viper Armor has blue stitching in places, especially along the chest piece. I'll have to upload a pic when I...
  8. C

You know what's also weird. The cloth physics are looser and now clip. I really enjoyed wearing the base Ursine armor because of the really nice cloth physics on the long chest piece. In an interview about B&W (can't find it now) one of the devs said they improved cloth physics. Well it's...
  9. C

We need camera controls

Amen. MANY people want this, especially console players who can't simply use mods. PLEASE CDPR!!!!!
  10. C

Water on 1.21 patch

I think it looks much worse. Also doesn't react to Aard like it used to on PS4.
  11. C

POST-B&W FANS WISHLIST

Here we go again. Part of this issue has always been about properly communicating it. When you walk inside there are multiple walk speeds, based on how far you press your control stick. Prior to the 1.07 patch it was the same outside. After the patch there is only 1 walk speed outside. It's not...
  12. C

Slower walk speed broken with patch 1.07

I thought this might be a good time to revive this thread. Now that blood and wine is coming out and CDPR will be moving on to Cyberpunk there is not much time left. Luckily it has been said in interviews that the game could still get a patch or two. Please CDPR, put the walking back to the...
  13. C

POST-B&W FANS WISHLIST

1. Camera zoom options. Honestly just this would be enough. 2. Return of slow walk when outside 3. Meditation animation / campfire. Would be awesome to have it pass quickly by in real time.
  14. C

Best way to play the game: OVERENCUMBERED!! [Adjustable camera]

So jealous at least you can do this. Haha, your mods are so gorgeous Essenthy, and I love how your camera looks exactly like the Wild Hunt demos.
Top Bottom