Recent content by Charm_quark2

+
  1. C

Any gwent events or booths at e3 2017 this!

I must admit the Gwent is not what I wanna see them to presented on E3... cough Cyberpunk cough.. :scaredpeasant:
  2. C

BUG: The Game Crashes During Sign in

Had the same issue. Uninstalled Gog Galaxy and Gwent, rebooted pc, installed everything back and now it works fine.
  3. C

SOLVED Keg prices in Europe

In your GOG account you can select currency you want prices to be displayed in. Open your GOG Galaxy, click on your Profile name, go to Settings and Privacy, find Locate and there you have Currency, change it to EUR.
  4. C

Any update on the Korean spam situation??

SPAM spreading through 16 pages today... It seems those preemptive measures doesn't work as intended.
  5. C

GWENT BETA LIVE STREAM with Developers 14.03.2017

Somebody is actually using that?
  6. C

makam dwarfs need to be cancelled after turn

Oh, Hello Shadowt56 :wazzzup: Seriously, dont keep such obvious part of the Nick name if you are trying to get around ban :facepalm:
  7. C

Monsters Crone vs Witcher combo

Crones? Where d'you get such an ugly word, young man? Village bitches have been gossiping again! And now for real. No they shouldn't. Ladies are faction's silver cards whereas Witchers are neutral. It wouldn't make sense for them to be same. You need to look at it from the standpoint of card...
  8. C

Spotter Bug

Really? Strange. Your WTF doesnt increase? Because my WTF sure does, every-time I see you posted some new amazing observation. Try to turn it off and boot it again, maybe your WTF just glitched. Hopefully, restart will work and your WTF gets to normal.
  9. C

Scoia'Tael is definitely OP

:hmm:
  10. C

Most OP faction poll

Being OP and needing more work are two different things. I dont really feel like any of them is inherently OP, just some decks have easier executable strategies with regard to limited amount of cards you have available, if you dont have all the cards yet or cant craft anything you want. On the...
  11. C

About friends interaction. [observe button]

Do you mean chat in Gwent or through GoG Galaxy?
  12. C

Give us the open beta already!

No idea, since the title and the content of his thread somehow doesn´t match up. Sorry Rawls, I was just pointing out at the "constructiveness" of this and all others threads he posted, and I am sure you can see the repeating pattern there. Ask Sunsibar, who had to "clean all those titles a bit".
  13. C

CD Red Projekt player froze my game after I won!!!

So... you seriously thought that´s the case? :huh:
  14. C

Non-Korean section.

Ohh, this made my day. Confusing SPAM with "well represented Korean contingent" is immensely cute :D. Thx for this, my Asian studies colleagues will love this story :)
Top Bottom