Recent content by cheiron

+
  1. C

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

Sorry, my bad. I thought NB handled the game in both Europe and North America.
  2. C

While I don't know the specifics for Canada, my guess is that Namco Bandai (the distributor) assigned the full Canadian stock of the CE to EB (who sold out of it fairly fast) and NB simply 'forgot' to inform the other retailers of this. Wouldn't be the first time that Namco Bandai messes up...
  3. C

I think you have to replace "yet" with "anymore". The CE is produced in limited quantities, and it's extremely popular (rightfully so). It went on sale more than 2 months ago, so by now it is sold out almost everywhere. In fact, I would be very, very sceptical towards websites that still sell...
  4. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

Word is, yes, it's supposed to happen, but they're still working on it.
  5. C

Well, you can order it from the Dutch website bol.com as well... they still seem to have a few copies, and they do ship internationally, and the Dutch always get the English contents... the outer box may be Dutch, but the contents will almost certainly be english (unlike the Germans, the Dutch...
  6. C

The Witcher 3 Official Guides Announced!

demut, you don't have to read them before you play through the game! But imho it's fun to have such a guide around to show you what you've missed once you're finished... and I love the CE versions because of the additional artwork and behind-the-scenes sections.
  7. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

Good news for the Dutch (and Belgian) people... TW3 CE is now available for pre-order from Bol.com! Be sure to get your orders in before they run out of stock!
  8. C

Jogabilidade.

Jailton, I don't speak Portuguese, but if I understand your message correctly, then I think you're posting this in the wrong thread. This thread is about the Witcher 3 Official Guide that will be released by PRIMA Games. (but maybe someone who speaks both Portuguese AND english fairly well, can...
  9. C

I was lucky enough to place my pre-order on Amazon UK, before they ran out of pre-order stock. But do keep your eyes on Bol.com - apparently they should also get the CE, once everything has been sorted out with importer Namco Bandai. Then again, originally Nedgame was also supposed to get the...
  10. C

I definitely wouldn't expect the physical editions to include a Steam key - as CDP likes to offer you DRM-free versions, rather than Steam versions, and they don't want to share a part of the profit of every copy sold with Steam! You're more likely to get a free backup copy on GoG, as that's...
  11. C

Either that, or no retailers are confirmed at this moment for the physical editions in your country. Look at the "Shopping set to <your country>" line below the Pre-order button. You can click on the "Want to shop from another country?" and choose one of countries where retailers have been...
  12. C

Yeah, I don't understand either. Why do we need another computer game?
  13. C

We have no idea about how many are provided to each supplier. If Amazon ran out of (assigned pre-order) stock, then you may have to look for another retailer offering it, instead...
  14. C

Nice find. So the difference between the standard edition and the collector's edition is the hardcover and the 48 pages "Behind The Scenes", and the price difference is approx. $10 (RRP $29.99 to $39.99). I definitely hope they will include another bonus, like a lithograph or something like that.
  15. C

Yeah, though it's usually the other way around, this time Amazon.de is cheaper than Amazon.co.uk... plus in DE you can get a Witcher comic book for free with it (though you have to order them both at the same time to apply for that promotion). I fear both the game manual and the comic book will...
Top Bottom