Recent content by ChiefWhiteHalfoat

+
  1. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

What happens after the game ends?

Please don't bring the game to pre-finale state, damn!
  2. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

full XXX? You dirty bastards
  3. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Car autopilot. From what I've noticed there appears to be a way to have more control over the speed of the car than in GTA. That's awesome, because the jittering movement of cars in that game worked pretty bad for immersion – if you wanted to drive slow, you had to tap the acc. button. Think...
  4. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

I have it too, lol. *Sorry, I shouldn't even post here
  5. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

User Interface Thread

I don't use the minimap, and I was thinking about a solution for following quests. W/o the minimap knowing your direction requires watching the position of the sun, relation to rivers etc. which generally is cool, but it's somewhat annoying when you have to run around streets of Novigrad bcs...
  6. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

Combat Crashes with AMD R9 285

The effin thing just came back after installing the 1.07. I'll try this solution again, it worked beautifully so far
  7. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

I don't want to kill wolves..

I was watching the TV series lately, and exactly the same thing crossed my mind. Geralt should have a bound with the wolves. It totally would be cool if, instead of killing them, Geralt could somehow interact with them, maybe even get support if fighting some drowners? I don't like killing...
  8. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Witcher on PC is not a port ;) As for my previous concern: I think I will only install additional 4 GB of random acces mem, and try to run the game. With a bit of luck it will run on low/med @ around 30fps. I wouldn't be complaining.
  9. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

Well this thing just got me puzzled. It does say on the official site that cards under R7870 are not supported, but that maybe just due to theoretical lack of power - not software conditions that would absolutely prevent the game from working. I'm pretty sure that my system will run it on some...
  10. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

Hi people. Does this game require one of the latest video cards? Like Dx12 only? I have a 2GB Ati 6950, and from what I've seen on CDP site it is on the "unsupported", along with the whole HD 6xxx series, as well as HD 7xxx up to 7870. Does anybody know sth about this??
  11. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

Supported video cards...? Hi peeps. I've just received an email informing about my collector's edition needing confirmation. It's generally fantastic, but the mail contained some info that causes some concern, deep in my heart. The mail says to check the requirements of the game, if you had...
  12. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

The Witcher 3 HUD and UI

I'm turning off the minimap!
  13. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

Something to do to forget to count down the minutes to the Witcher 3 release.

Well, I've already finished Witcher 1 and am well into Assassins of Kings now, just to have my save warm until may. This would be my first choice. Reading some of the novels will also set you up with an apropriate mood, and is great fun by itself. You can also try the TV series or the movie, i...
  14. ChiefWhiteHalfoat

Magical Signs in TW3

OMG this montage is so bad. Still, the gameplay looks cool, seems to have the feeling of superhuman abilities.
Top Bottom