Recent content by chin258456

+
  1. chin258456

Polite way to end conversation

yeah I thought I could right-click to end the conversation with gotta go, see you around, etc to just turn around and leave kinda seem dissonance to me
  2. chin258456

since CDPR migrate to unreal engine 5, then maybe it's should be the time to having more accessible interior in the gameworld

that the idea's not a bad suggestion tho In many instances, I think I can get to the building and get to another exits the other way around and realize it's a fake building and needs to walk along the bloc instead since it seems that fully interiors can't be a thing or current 2077 but your...
  3. chin258456

since CDPR migrate to unreal engine 5, then maybe it's should be the time to having more accessible interior in the gameworld

yeah we all know that technology in the past couldn't achieve more than that that's why we should have hope for the future
  4. chin258456

agree to some degree since the pedestrian NPC of the night city and most of the enemies around the game are cheap bland low-effort generic and there are billion of them whenever I walked the street, not counting many instances that many duplicates happen so often but that's something that can...
  5. chin258456

could take some similar approach to the Judge Dredd remake some floor mod their rooms into drug parlors(the addicted drug not the medical one), some rooms on some floors sell weapons, gangs control some floors, and small conflicts can happen often seen, or just gang wars, some modified room...
  6. chin258456

yep the issue with no man's sky is that traveling beyond the planet has too vast to get across which creates the Illusion of a big space similar to Zelda Windwaker but on a more extreme scale which come from the core world design they do foundation upon, focusing to respond to psychological...
  7. chin258456

Deus ex and Hitman are not open worlds though about the choice you have given C/ this one you can only achieve by reloading the save which breaks the gameplay pacing flow B/ You still need to make your way to the vehicles anyway which sometimes it's huge open space A/ that's the same as C/ or...
  8. chin258456

so don't want the game to improve in any way at all? yep you can count the car chasing in one hand because the game in its current state lacks the varieties of gameplay it's either sneak in or fight your way in with not so many options and then if you just don't be narrow mind and strawman...
  9. chin258456

Cyberpunk Orion Combat Core. "One Choom Army" or "Tactical Booster Team??"

You know there are games that even players control one character But in game mechanic allow them to command teammates to do specific task not just always AI automate control Which that could implement to the game as well Think like you are one strong teamleader with some chooms tag along that...
  10. chin258456

the new way to navigate around the city the more dynamic way to get in and out of the fight how could you only see so little opportunity that could bring to the game to just that? imagine when the target gets in the car and drive away instead of a car chase you could get to the nearby door and...
  11. chin258456

if you really paid attention to the whole game in actually lifeless in its currents state without mods the inaccessible place that looks interesting at the first glance, the limited entrance to any interior, non-interactable place around the city fake buildings and fake doors everywhere many...
  12. chin258456

unreal engine 5 have a feature called nanite that lets the engine make automatic optimization which has the benefit of having many highly details model without affecting performance also, paring up with the algorithm-based pattern to generate interior rooms can make the whole game world more...
  13. chin258456

pedestrian NPC should react to the honk sound so players could warn them to get out of the way

well another suggestion about the game is driving around the city should be more friendly since many times NPC won't just stop walking in front/behind the car when players tried to drive past them and sometimes they got run over by accident So it should be better if players could just push the...
  14. chin258456

bug report - the malted iguana liquors's door seem to open to the wrong way

I don't think the door are suppose to clip through the wall like that and this one too I think it should slide in the opposite direction
Top Bottom