Recent content by Chitaru

+
  1. Chitaru

Calling for your questions! Gamescom 2018 Edition

In 2013, in an interview with POLYGON it was suggested that different NPC's MAY speak in multiple languages. From article: Night City, the setting of Cyberpunk 2077, is an diverse metropolis, with people and languages from around the world. CD Projekt Red is considering recording every...
  2. Chitaru

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

In 2013, in an interview with POLYGON it was suggested that different NPC's MAY speak in multiple languages. From article: Night City, the setting of Cyberpunk 2077, is an diverse metropolis, with people and languages from around the world. CD Projekt Red is considering recording every...
  3. Chitaru

If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

For the game to use the Character Creator from EVE Online.
  4. Chitaru

Character creator idea

Personally, I think EVE Online has a much better Character Creator, as it customizes the whole body.
  5. Chitaru

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

First, I love everything I saw in the gameplay demo. Keep it up CDRED. :) Now, some small things I would like to see that I think, in my opinion, would make it a little better. NOTE: These are some of my suggestions from only watching the gameplay demo. 1. Visible holsters for weapons when...
  6. Chitaru

Non-Combat Play

Maybe side activities/mini-games like, Go, Hyakunin Isshu Karuta, Chō-han, or Mahjong (variety of game types: Japanese Mahjong or Mahjong solitaire). I do not know too much about the lore of Cyberpunk but the fact that Arasaka, an Asian company, is one of the most influential megacorporations in...
Top Bottom