Recent content by chno

+
  1. C

Witcher 2 Patching and Registration Issues

Hi there :) I have an issue with path 2.1 :/ it has been successfully downloaded ("Patch_2.1 is ready to be installed") but I can't install/run it. Do I remember correctly, that previous patches have run automatically after starting the game launcher + of course completed download? I’m asking...
  2. C

Cant run the game - pleaassseee help!!

it's working!!! new MB and all is good!!! ufff...
  3. C

Wiedźmin TV series

I strongly suggest to read the books :) the saga is really great!
  4. C

Game freezing at title

I still have similar problem... so far after reinstalling OS, new network card, RAM hopefully the exchange of motherboard will solve the problem... :/ hope yours can be solved sooner, quicker and without so much trouble!
  5. C

hi :) today's progress: new network card - problem still there :/ new motherboard - hym... results apparently are promising... both games can be played ;) at least for 15-30 min of test playing;) tomorrow probably I can pick up the PC and we will see..... hym... I can write "the Witcher" saga...
  6. C

hi all :) just wanted to let you know, that the problem is still unsolved ;) I have installed Mafia II to check, if the problem is HD or SW. The same freeze came after just 1 min playing :( After the temperature test for GPU and CPU (all normal) I returned the pc to the shop, they made...
  7. C

Yeah the PC was designed and built by a professional; power supply is: cooler master 1000W silent pro gold thought about it;) and already have one: Hydro Series™ H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler but I will follow your advise and install a temperature monitoring tool and post the results...
  8. C

Cant run the game - pleaassseee help!! Hi all :) Bought new computer, the game and got stuck! Firstly the computer froze twice during the installation. I have changed the compatibility mode of Witcher 2 to Windows Vista SP2 and it helped with the installation. Now I can run the game but it...
Top Bottom