Recent content by WhiteWolf4207

+
  1. WhiteWolf4207

Balance Council: Feb 2024

I personally think, cards like Riders should be 5p but people may differ from me.
  2. WhiteWolf4207

In game, Click the click bell icon, there you will find "Balance Council Voting Result" where you will find all the latest changes.
  3. WhiteWolf4207

Here's my votes for this BC. What's your votes?
  4. WhiteWolf4207

Can Jan Calveit even be fixed?

If I would change Jan Calveit, then would change his Deploy ability to choose 3 cards from your deck and move it to top of your deck, and change his statline to 6 power and 11 or 12 provision. But at this point you can just increase his provision and hope he sees less play.
  5. WhiteWolf4207

Changes to the Balance Council

If you are talking about me here, then it's fine to disagree with my voting choices. Nobody's comment influences my choices.
  6. WhiteWolf4207

I think people are overreacting 50 wins for non pro rank players. See it in this way. Previously, we had like 12 or 13 days to win 25 games so that you can vote in that Balance Council. Now most likely Balance Council will be every 30 days. So, win requirement is double but you get double the...
  7. WhiteWolf4207

Balance Council - Share your picks for Oct-Nov Season

How does it goes against the mechanics of he works? The ability reads: Deploy (Melee): Create and play a Scoia'tael special card with a provision cost equal to this unit's power. Deploy (Ranged): Create and play a Scoia'tael special card with a provision cost equal to or lower than this unit's...
  8. WhiteWolf4207

Just yesterday I was telling my friend for non pro players minimum requirement should be 50 ranked wins minimum and maybe Prestige 3. And look here we are part of my thought actually got implemented. LOL 1699620235 Also, I think Power +1 /-1 should be 10 and Provision +1 should be 5 and...
  9. WhiteWolf4207

After reconsidering.
  10. WhiteWolf4207

Play a game in ranked match it will be fixed. I had that issue, but it got fixed after playing a ranked match.
  11. WhiteWolf4207

It's not tricking the system. 1699319363 I don't think so. Cultist scenario was 14p card but now it's 15p card. So, I am pretty sure there's isn't highest provision cap. But yes, cards can't go below 4p.
  12. WhiteWolf4207

First of all, my favorite faction isn't NG it's NR. Second, NG have Roderick which is far better than Villem. NG will not play Villem ever. Third, Villem is neutral so every faction can get benefit from this.
  13. WhiteWolf4207

Fallen Rayla might get buffed but self-poison deck still won't be good. Vernon Roche + 1 power I don't mind. Toad Prince's stats are perfectly fine. It plays for 12 points for 8 provisions. No change needed. Letho: Kingslayer is perfectly fine. No change needed. I don't understand why you...
  14. WhiteWolf4207

Nerf to Inspired Zeal and Oneiromancy makes me sad the most. There are other questionable picks in your voting, but I would like you to reconsider nerfing Oneiromancy and Inspired Zeal. 1699069172 Besides Ogroids nerfs and buff to Slave Driver, rest of the changes I liked.
  15. WhiteWolf4207

Balance Changes - Hot Take on Tutors and Location Cards

Tutors and thinning are good and shouldn't be nerfed to 14 provisions or higher. Having consistency is good. It might feel good when you win a match by RNG, but it feels horrible when you lose by RNG.
Top Bottom