Recent content by chrischan0323

+
  1. C

Angry Joe Review (Spoilers in video)

Watched it and love his review. He definitely likes every great RPG games (look at DA:I, Skyrim, Guild Wars 2, etc.) I can agree that some of his antic actings in this video are a bit cringy but at the same time it shows his utmost dedication towards his work and the game. Treat him more like...
  2. C

What FPS are you getting, and your system? (PC Only)

Everything ultra except ubersampling, motion blur and vsync(I am using adaptive vsync)30-60FPS.The most laggy area is Vergen bar,19-30FPS......pain Dual-core E5700 3.00GHz @ 3.38GHz GTX560 1GB 4GB RAM
  3. C

Fixes for 2.1 and TW2EE Issues and 142 error or W2 stopped working Update 12/19/2014

OMG! Thanks for your quick post! Now I can enjoy playing The Witcher 2 EE! Much obliged!
  4. C

Fixes for 2.1 and TW2EE Issues and 142 error or W2 stopped working Update 12/19/2014

Tommy, can you help me to find out which one is the culprit causing the problem same as patch 2.1?( I have patched EE edition) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/capture1phf.png/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/capture2zo.png/...
  5. C

The Witcher 2 EE keeps updating the file 1209KB?

The Witcher 2 EE keeps updating the file 1209KB? Topic said.
  6. C

Can I pause a resume the EE patch download?

Hey buddy, my internet connection speed is same with you! Yeah you can pause the download everytime you reach the 300MB file. Example:After you have downloaded until 300MB file, you can stop it and resume another time. And it took me 6 days until now to finish the download......
  7. C

How many files in the pre download?

I guess only the TW2EE_Patch 1 is the file that can be downloaded on 17th April.
  8. C

How many files in the pre download?

How many files in the pre download? I have TW2EE_EN_Voiceover 1 to 4 and TW2EE_Patch 2 to 35 files. Just need to be assured......
  9. C

Geralt injured when drawing steel sword?

OOPS,sorry for your troubles!!! My steel sword has vitality bonus so that explains it...... But strange is why we have to draw the sword to get the vitality bonus?
  10. C

Geralt injured when drawing steel sword?

Geralt injured when drawing steel sword? When I draw the steel sword, the screen turns red immediately and injures the health a bit. Is it bug or what? Sorry for my bad English......
  11. C

Is it necessary to update patch 2.1?

Is it necessary to update patch 2.1? After I updated to 2.1, the game stopped working and I tried any fix given by Tommy but still no luck. Fortunately, I have retail version so I just uninstalled and reinstalled it to 2.0 and play. But I have one question is it necessary to update patch 2.1...
Top Bottom