Recent content by ChrissyVicious

+
  1. ChrissyVicious

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

2. ChrissyVicious

Suggestions..

No..this isn't gta..we dont need snow in the winter..the story doesn't play out that long and the no choice the turns you into Johnny is just silly..we dont want to be him..we want to be V..our own created character...and yes traffic needs more work..and npcs need to be on bikes as well as in cars
  3. ChrissyVicious

New Hidden Location???

Thats not new..its been in there since the beginning
  4. ChrissyVicious

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

I'm not arguing..im giving my own opinion and sorry that its not your opinion..I for one like the grind and yes I'm having fun with my character but when I finish the game and start over with a new character and try new things..even if IM the only one who likes this..that is fine..
  5. ChrissyVicious

List of little secrets in Patch 1.5 (SPOILERS!)

This has always been in the game.
  6. ChrissyVicious

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

What's the point of NG+ ..I dont see the point in starting a new game being over powered and having the best and most powerful weapons..boring and too easy..IMO it is better to always start from scratch and don't rush through the game..take your time and enjoy it. And to me the new update looks...
  7. ChrissyVicious

No motorbikes in the traffic!

Seeing bikes around would not break immersion at all..in Night City there the Tiger Claws and Animals have lots of bikes and members..to see them driving around on them would be great..its not that big of a map( city) and where I live we have biker gangs out riding all the time and I see bike...
  8. ChrissyVicious

No motorbikes in the traffic!

I have rain in my game lots but the rest is true
  9. ChrissyVicious

Why missing Cinematic/3rd person Cutscenes is THE biggest flaw

I get its their game and choice and I'm not alone either on the 3rd person perspective..it was shown to us in the demo and it looked great andnits what made me want the game..im just giving my feedback..I dont need a response to my opinion, which you seem to have for everyone in this forum..
  10. ChrissyVicious

I think they should do what Far Cry 6 is doing with when you enter your camp it goes to 3rd person...so in cyberpunk it should switch to 3rd person in clothing shops..your apartment..maybe elevator..and maybe a few others..I dont think fighting should switch though.
  11. ChrissyVicious

Patch 1.31

Dec 2021 hasn't happened yet..are you from the future?
  12. ChrissyVicious

Patch 1.31

Meh...this company needs to hire 'Hello Games' to fix their game..
  13. ChrissyVicious

Posting a custom Gwent puzzle from time to time

What does this have to do with Cyberpunk? I'd take this to a different forum
  14. ChrissyVicious

CDPR Just Hired MODDERS to Help Fix Cyberpunk 2077 & Add Mod Support

Is this just for pc? Or will they be helping with the console versions as well?
  15. ChrissyVicious

I think the story and how short the game is is the biggest flaw..
Top Bottom