Recent content by Chromie192

+
  1. Chromie192

Please add a toggle for Mini-map Rotation

This is all I want, it makes driving so frustrating for me. Witcher 3 has a toggle why doesn’t Cyberpunk?
  2. Chromie192

Has 2077 made you try out 2020 or RED?

Like so many in the hobby, I started with Dungeons and Dragons 5e back in 2017. Finished a 3-year campaign back in October. Now I have been running games for people brand new to TTRPG’s or just new to Cyberounk RED. Love the system, so far I’ve ran or currently a total of 5 games, each only 10...
  3. Chromie192

Patch 2.11

Can a toggle for the mini-map rotation please be patched in?! Witcher 3 has it!
  4. Chromie192

Update 2.1 — Accessibility Features

Why why why does CDPR refuse to give us a toggle for minimal rotation? Seriously the only thing I want.
  5. Chromie192

Unofficial FAQ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

So what does Death March difficulty change? Do I have to worry about permadeath? I want to play on the highest difficulty but don't care much for permadeath.
  6. Chromie192

Interviews and Articles - 2015

All I want is the option to lock the minimap so it doesn't rotate. Please tell me there is such an option.
  7. Chromie192

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I'm more pissed that we have still have to pay the same amount and we're not getting the same amount of stuff.
  8. Chromie192

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

This is bullshit. Nothing else to say.
  9. Chromie192

Will the collectors edition have a free digital version with it?

I wouldn't call it blind fanaticism. It's not like I just say their games are perfect. I don't care about GoG either. I want my games on Steam and a CE for myself. I'll give the CE code to a friend to play the game and yes that disposable income.
  10. Chromie192

High quality WEBMS of new trailer.

Did you use Gamershyde for them? Uncompressed is the best.
  11. Chromie192

The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

NeoGAF loves The Witcher!
  12. Chromie192

Will the collectors edition have a free digital version with it?

I doubt it. I'm getting the Collector's Edition and a Steam copy regardless.
  13. Chromie192

Best game Ever made....? (a True gamer)

I like you.
  14. Chromie192

Civilization: Beyond Earth

Yea, this is a day one buy for me. I've spent too much time with Civilization V. The two expansions were gold.
  15. Chromie192

Zelda Wii U

Link Between Worlds was an excellent game so I'm excited for Zelda U. All I really want is a challenging Zelda game or at least a hardcore mode, dark without trying too hard think Majora's Mask and less Twilight Princess and most possible to get lost in like the original Legend of Zelda which I...
Top Bottom