Recent content by chromie92

+
  1. C

CD Projket RED got a lot of recognition because of VGX

Double dipping. Collector's Edition and Steam version.
  2. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - VGX Trailer

I'm really loving this next gen fur tech.
  3. C

TW3 trailer at VGX 2013

Say what you want but McHale was worth it just for this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbLEz8jVKDU This was pretty hilarious and bad at times. I get that McHale was being a dick but he was an outside guy and him not giving a shit led to some brilliant moments like when he asked Reggi from...
  4. C

Playing other games

Proper Online so many positive additions. It's the best Pokémon game yet. I stopped playing after the Gen II remakes so I'm pleasantly surprised at how great the overall game is. The art style also works very well with the 3DS limitations.
  5. C

Playing other games

I hope I'm not the only one here playing Pokémon X/Y. It's pretty much going to be the only thing I play for a long time.
  6. C

The Witcher 3 for SteamOS?

I trust Valve to not put out a shitty product. Say what you will about how it looks but Valve can be forever on quality control. I will definitely keep my mouth shut until I've tried it.
  7. C

Witcher 3 Eurogamer Live presentation >

Shit. Now I won't be going to sleep for 2 days.
  8. C

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

RIP his last idea, the DS, is still going strong.
  9. C

CDPR at WGK2013: "Crafting an open world"

This is the best thing so far.
  10. C

Humble Bundles - DRM-Free Heaven or Corporate Hell?

FTL is also a great little gem.
  11. C

Witcher 3 - GoG backup for Steam purchases?

Just open preorders for a Collector's Edition CDPR and I'll buy one and make it a beefy CE.
  12. C

Witcher Adventure Game

Hell none of my real friends would even play a board game. Consider a PC version CDPR!
  13. C

Divinity: Original Sin

There are Steam games that can actually be played with out even starting Steam like Terraria for one. It's just up to the publisher.
  14. C

Witcher 3 - GoG backup for Steam purchases?

*yawn* They get a bigger share from me buying two copies too. Steam is my preference. I get everyone here think's they are special for using GOG but so what.
  15. C

CD Projekt CEO: "We have achieved financial independence"

Now stay like that and I'll buy everything you release.
Top Bottom