Recent content by Chronoworld

+
  1. C

Game Breaking Issue

Something that displeases you doesn't mean it's game breaking. If you are unable to continue the game no matter what you do, that's game breaking. If the FPS is too low for you then it just means you were too cheap to buy a PC. Certainly someone with high standards like yourself would know that...
  2. C

A few minor issues (possible spoilers)

A few minor issues (possible spoilers) I've noticed a few weird things happening, nothing game breaking but just wanted to note them. During the 2nd love making scene with Yen (Kaer Morhen), Geralt's hair suddenly changes to the default for the cutscene alone and then returns back to normal...
  3. C

Game Breaking Issue

Read up what game breaking means. You are misleading people with the topic title.
  4. C

1.04 is a premature release texture pop-ins still

Personally, I'm around to help people if I can, there are sometimes topics that report a bug whereas the solution to it as maybe not obvious is simple. And once again, I do not mind people wanting their game to work properly, but it can all be done in a civilized manner, which seems to absent...
  5. C

1.04 is a premature release texture pop-ins still

So your answer for this is to publicly blame the publisher? I'm sorry but are you insane? I'm all for reporting bugs, put them in the topic title, show them in a video, post a screenshot, describe them. What you guys are doing now is flaming CDPR and demanding fixes. Yeah, I understand that too...
  6. C

Hopes for the next patch?

Anyone ever reading the sticky posts? List of fixes in 1.04, hopefully out next week. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/44006-Some-of-the-changes-coming-in-the-next-patch-(1-04-1-05) EDIT: Twitter mentions looking into framterate issues as well, so let's hope it will come soon as well...
  7. C

Never ending loading screen on Kings Gambit quest

Patch should be out next week, let's hope certification won't take too long this time. And yeah, the patch will be fixing this issue! http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/44006-Some-of-the-changes-coming-in-the-next-patch-(1-04-1-05)
  8. C

PS4 Error ce-34878-0

I beat that Ekimmara at lvl 15 and haven't had a single problem with the game since. Some people did it at lvl 10, it's not too hard... what exactly are you doing in your fight? Maybe we can work something out. And what skills do you have? I know alternate Igni with Quen destroys this guy...
  9. C

Available Skill points counters not raising

That DNA like icon is your mutagens, not your skill points. You do indeed have 8 points available though. What you need to do is pick one of the 4 skill trees. See the icons that have red background? Those are attacking skills. There are also alchemy ones and other kinds. Now press down to get...
  10. C

CDPROJEKT RED, Give us NewGame+ Please! Vote to show your support!

If there was to be NG+ there would be, people should just stop being so demanding. It's easy coming up with ideas but it's not you who has to create those things. I prefer if they focus fully on the expansions and most of all the pressing issues with the game.
  11. C

So I'm going to romance Yen but... Triss T_T (SPOILERS)

So I'm going to romance Yen but... Triss T_T (SPOILERS) I finally went on with the story and side quests in Novigrad and just did the Now or never quest. I tried all the options (previously kissed Triss during the party). Went with: Stay with me -> I love you. - Obviously came back Stay with...
  12. C

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

Think those changelog topics should have comments turned off, so toxic in here.
  13. C

Pyres of Novigrad bug, can't progress with main quest line. *Possible Spoilers!*

Hard to say, I guess it's a lottery. You can try and rush there and see what happens. Or you can just wait and do some other things. Next patch is supposed to fix this, but we do not know how long will it take to go through certification.
  14. C

Ps4 Saved Data

Hey! Is it possible that both versions are different region? Because I'm afraid the saves will not work as each game has it's own ID. Usually if the games are from the same region they should have the same ID, therefore your saves should be working normally. Check your Save Data under Settings...
  15. C

Pyres of Novigrad bug, can't progress with main quest line. *Possible Spoilers!*

Sorry bro, I have nothing against my PC bros (the normal ones), yet I do not go to there doing what the person above me did. Yet when provoked I will not sit idly. I'm tired of people acting this way.
Top Bottom