Recent content by Chugster2204

+
  1. Chugster2204

Still Crashing on Continue Game

ok renaming that file worked for me
  2. Chugster2204

Game Fails on Launch - new installation no mods

Yeah me too, I thought it might be mods but ive done a clean install on Cyberpunk and uninstalled and reinstalled my GPU drivers and it still crashes when i try to load a game. I hope there is a hotfix as if there isnt I will never be able to play this game again
  3. Chugster2204

Still Crashing on Continue Game

I am having the same issue, I uninstalled (left saves), deleted the reaming files containing any mods and re installed but still crashing when i load a save.
  4. Chugster2204

Glen Apartment romance dance prompt?

Do you have to do something specific to trigger it only I cant seem to find the dance prompt when Judy is with me at the Glen Apartment
  5. Chugster2204

Thighs are gone?

One of my outfits, with a pair of shorts, suddenly doesnt show thighs anymore when i look dont in 1st person, just an invisible gap between shorts and lower legs....looks fine in inventory/wardrobe screen Not sure if this is a vanilla bug or its a mod squiffing things...so does anyone else have...
  6. Chugster2204

Inside door glowing?

So I'm in Judy's apartment building, on the floor below hers and the door at the end of the hall is glowing really bright when you are a bit far away from it, it calms down as you approach it. I've seen this indoor glow elsewhere as well Does anyone know what graphics setting is causing this?
  7. Chugster2204

Judy in her shower mod?

So i was just watching Nerdcube's recent Cyberpunk video and at the start it showed him walking into Judy's apartment but you could see her in her shower with a speech icon over her head. Does anyone know what mod this is?
  8. Chugster2204

Can someone give me the CET Spawn code for the Taigan revolver?

I cant get that specific airdrop to drop and ive been trying for so long that I just want to spawn the damn thing now
  9. Chugster2204

Is there a happy ending?

I wouldnt have minded the ending if we didnt lose 2 years or Judy (or your preferred LI)
  10. Chugster2204

Haven/Taigan airdrop not spawning?

anyone?
  11. Chugster2204

Is there a happy ending?

Whilst I agree I will jump back into the game now and again, just to drive around the city, which never disappoints
  12. Chugster2204

Is there a happy ending?

First playthrough of PL
  13. Chugster2204

Is there a happy ending?

Yes, this is it exactly, after the bittersweet vanilla endings I was hoping for something more with this expansion. And yes I did enjoy my 30 hours but I was only playing for a better ending which I didnt get Oh and i know depression is a serious thing, I used it incorrectly but I definitely...
  14. Chugster2204

Is there a happy ending?

So the whole expansion, in terms of V's survival, was completely pointless? I thought CDPR were supposed to be good at writing stories....considering the 'can do anything' nature of the Cyberpunk world they could have given us a decent ending, even if you have to really work for it. I cant...
Top Bottom