Recent content by _Shavi_

+
  1. _Shavi_

Bearly sane mode this week

That bearly mode or whatever the name, is the most boring by far.
  2. _Shavi_

Reaver hunters & Scout

Imprisonment, force a long round by any tempo option in your deck, keep the locks. Then on last round keep locking to delay the reavers, after 4 or 5 turns of locking them is enough, by that time even if they can do more it's too late. Ez. Reavers should have never existed, made the game much worse.
  3. _Shavi_

Patch Notes 10.4

Can someone explain why this Ring card was printed? Let me explain: You keep working hard to win round 1 (sometimes because you must), using your cards as efficiently as possible, and then opponent plays +20 tempo points. You either have to use heathwave (usually on a boosted token), spores for...
  4. _Shavi_

Undo picking the wrong card

This would be great, happened to me several times... sometimes if I'm playing too fast (when I play unranked modes usually), I select by mistake the adjacent card of the one I was willing to play. It's weird because with some cards you can cancel it, while others simply won't allow cancelation.
  5. _Shavi_

Suggestion: Mill archetipe

Obviously you hate mill, the moment you posted it on january wasn't even close to a decent deck. Those changes you suggest would totally kill Mill archetype. If you can only mill the opponent bad cards (max 6 provisions with kingslayer as suggested), you are just helping them with thinning and...
  6. _Shavi_

Why the ST snub?

Agree, no one plays the card, there are better options. Used only on that "double specials" seasonal, but now I wouldnt. I think they cut the provision from 5 to 4 but well I wish they just had left it like it was, at least the card had some limited use for seasonals.
  7. _Shavi_

Help getting back into Gwent

The easiest, just go to twitch and watch any of the mentioned streamers like spyro_za. Since he plays always the most competitive decks you can copy any deck from your favourite faction to start practicing with some decent deck.
  8. _Shavi_

Blightmaker is still broken

Affan is in the best NG decks right now since the most played leader is Tactical Decision...
  9. _Shavi_

Random sounds effect on game menu

yes, by selecting "mute all" seems fixed, at least on background which was quite annoying, thanks. 1623358349 yes, I confirm that I'm getting it on the play menu while the news are not visible
  10. _Shavi_

Yes now that you say seems it comes from these rotating news. What I don't understand is that the menu music stops playing while I alt+tabbed but this "rotating-news" sound keeps triggering forever. In any case seems a totally unnecessary sound and they should know that a lot of people have the...
  11. _Shavi_

Since last patch I'm getting a random specific sound for no reason while in-game menues. The sound is same one that the one you get when you press "borders", "titles" or "avatars" in the "Trinkets" menu. It triggers every "x" seconds even if I alt+tabbed the game, of course not pressing anything...
  12. _Shavi_

Journey quests stopped working

same here. Why every week same issue happening?
  13. _Shavi_

Journey quests stopped working

Same, cant complete the "play 1 cards with Banish keyword" after trying all the banish cards in the game...
  14. _Shavi_

Vampires Devotion feel defenseless in some matchups

May feel excessive but the fact is they need something more as devotion, imo at least a better tall removal. Example: I played as Viy vs a Vampire deck. On round 1 I just played a single Slyzard, boosted it with Veil Stratagem, then just jammed Viy with tutors. After 4 or 5 plays he just left...
  15. _Shavi_

Thoughts on Masquerade Ball (and Nilfgaard in general)

Lined pockets the most op? It is highly unfavored against NG multi-Joachims. They can even play garbage on round 1 and then round 2 drop the Ball, assimillate engines, Joachims...and still keep a ton of points for round 3 to win easily, their deck is more consistent with all the thinning.
Top Bottom