Recent content by frozen_fr0g

+
  1. frozen_fr0g

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

With Cyberpunk 2077 on the corner, im actually surprised to see they still care about TW3. Good news.
  2. frozen_fr0g

Mount and Blade 2

My hope for this game is diminishing day by day... 5 years of development and still there's no
  3. frozen_fr0g

Battlefield 5: World War 1/Great War

I'm not very hopeful about campaign even if they say big improvements been made. I'm a BF fan since bf3 but i feel like i'm paying just for multiplayer whenever a bf game comes out. Anyway, we shall wait and see.
  4. frozen_fr0g

How to do this game more exciting :D :D In my opinion :)

Well thats a different point of view, of course
  5. frozen_fr0g

Oh, thats "the real worst ending" i guess :/ Thanks for the video :D
  6. frozen_fr0g

OMG Dude how did you managed that? I knew that game has many different endings, but i've never imagined a dead Geralt. Can you explain the details to me with a pm?
  7. frozen_fr0g

Hotfix 1.31 now available on PC!

Gotta be kidding... Offical Turkish translation is completely a mess. Needs a lot of correction. It's like done with Google Translate. The Unoffical Turkish language patch (which you CDPR turned down unwisely) is way better. Next time, trust the community.
  8. frozen_fr0g

Planning on making a giveaway, possibly at the end of this month...

Congratulations, i'm happy for the winners. And thanks to CNTM for the giveaway.
  9. frozen_fr0g

Planning on making a giveaway, possibly at the end of this month...

Main thread has closed, so.. announcement of the winners?
  10. frozen_fr0g

GOTY/Complete Edition FAQ

As mentioned in the Q&A; "If you have the base game and the expansions, you technically have the same content as the GOTY Edition." The only difference is the "Title". No different contents. "GOTY Edition" sounds little more catchy, thats all. By the way i was expecting something extra; an OST...
  11. frozen_fr0g

The Silent Seabirds of Skellige

Hi TheTjums Did you send a bug report e-mail? Or something like that? As you said its really tiny issue but bad thing for the atmosphere obviously.
  12. frozen_fr0g

THE WITCHER 3 - GOTY EDITION GIVEAWAY (x5) [PC/GOG]

Thanks for the giveaway. I'm in.
  13. frozen_fr0g

Keira Metz... I really need help...

Thank you everybody for your helpful comments, you saved me :D (and Keira) :P :cheers4:
  14. frozen_fr0g

Keira Metz... I really need help...

What??? This can't be Keira...? Whal the hel?! :surprise:
Top Bottom