Recent content by CleoCyandrop

+
  1. CleoCyandrop

Update available!!

same here
  2. CleoCyandrop

Still playing in 2021?

Still playing and multiplayer Meh I want DLC and expantions for single player more such as a Breadcrumb questline about a Celebrity solo that uses a European style sword and NO cyberware before dissapearing one unusualy cold winter (Ciri)
  3. CleoCyandrop

Why the person above you should be banned

banned for only having one dream
  4. CleoCyandrop

Would you live in Night City in real life?

Hell no crime rate is WAY to high for real me V Me is born for this
  5. CleoCyandrop

Question about pre load install size

can't check yet downloading the 9gb patch now. will turn on puter and dl day one if i can about 5am before work tomorrow so hopefully within 24hrs i will be in night city
  6. CleoCyandrop

How old were you when cybeprunk was announced? What has changed?

38 and what a year for me I volentered at the london olympics that year
  7. CleoCyandrop

Banned for not realising you cannot "Sound" anything in a purely text based medium
  8. CleoCyandrop

All Time Favourite Easter Eggs in Games

I hope at least in a DLC we get a Breadcrumb trail about Ciri but she has gone years ago (Same time as Witcher 3 Reference was to us) Possibly involving a Frozen winter
  9. CleoCyandrop

Squeeeeeeeeeeee 12% on GOG and the countdown is running
  10. CleoCyandrop

Which character background will you choose?

I am thinking Female street kid to start with but hope to have one of each in both male and female flavours in time
  11. CleoCyandrop

Honest expectations?

if this game lives up to witcher 3 standards but a LOT darker I Will be happy just atm I want to get pre downloading done so I Can hit the mean streets of night city after work on the 10th and my wait being finaly OVER i will be happy
  12. CleoCyandrop

Any idea on how multiple character saves will work?

I hope it is at least Male Nomad, female Street etc as I hope to make at least 6 runs 3 male and 3 female one for each lifepath
  13. CleoCyandrop

Geralt in Cyberpunk 2077 (A gift to CDPR)

Geralt should still have an "iron" sword imo a silver sword makes no sense in cyberpunk BUT he may keep his old silver sword and update to a brand new katana or maybe just go for mantis blades
  14. CleoCyandrop

banned for illegal cross planar travel
  15. CleoCyandrop

Favorite companion from any game?

Oh Dr Liara T'soni (Mass Effect trilogy). Ciri from witcher series
Top Bottom