Recent content by clonitza

+
  1. C

Which is the best aka most stabile running hardware for highest graphic settings in Witcher3?

Don't bother, the engine is unoptimized they barely have time to solve the bugs, maybe with cyberpunk the things will be different, doubt that though. Just fiddle the settings to play the game at decent frame rates, sadly I uninstalled the game when I finished it so I can't give you my...
  2. C

Is CDPR the antithesis to Ubisoft or EA?

Lmao what? We'll talk after 1.08 ... Anyway I finished the game today, I grew tired of waiting for another patch that could screw things even more. Overall the game was nice, graphic wise is on par with what people from Crytek can do and the performance improved a lot on my rig after 1.07...
  3. C

[BUG] Can't do "The Tower Outta Nowhere" mission

Still bugged even after 1.07
  4. C

patch 1.07 - Did I just screw my death march achievement?

UUltra You're right, it's ridiculous that every patch brakes something that worked before ... trust me achievements tempt me also but I try and stay away from them :D Hope you have a savegame prior 1.07, it's weird you didn't notice the difficulty change .. maybe it was just the story from the...
  5. C

patch 1.07 - Did I just screw my death march achievement?

So you play for some stupid achievements, lmao ... really? :facepalm2:
  6. C

Please fix the "jumping from the sky on the boat" bug

I usually fall on the boat and die xD .. happens a lot in Skellige since most of the markers are at sea.
  7. C

[Gamebreaking Bug] [All Platforms] Skellige DLC Causing CTD on Fast Travel

Did you try taking a new quest before travelling? BTW I didn't travel directly to Novigrad but to another place in Velen, can't remember the name though ...
  8. C

works for me Thanks Scaena! From Kaer Trolde didn't work at first so I had to take another quest from the harbor, track it and then travel to Novigrad. now it works even if I reload an older save prior to the quest change step. Weird
  9. C

Same: Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x00000008 Crashed Thread: Thread ID: 6504 [...] Ain't uninstalling dlcs, waiting for a fix. Save and full crash report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lw9b8fba0ec903z/ManualSave_9097e_7df30000_4c51ee7.zip?dl=0
  10. C

This game just isn't hard enough.

It's kinda too late for that if they are not working on it already. Most of the people will finish the game by the time they will implement this system. Not everyone has the time to replay it. For me this is the first RPG in years that I play and don't care about skills, there's nothing in any...
  11. C

This game just isn't hard enough.

Frankly I don't mind to be overpowered, if it doesn't come from an exploit/bug, the game is big enough to fill the little time I have to play it. I would be happy though if some of the monsters are more responsive, aggressive and have a bigger aggro area, some just stay there and take it or...
  12. C

Lack of variety in Sex scenes

Go back to DA:I for diversity :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr8-5Fn_6XY Man I miss that game.
  13. C

witcher 3 suddenly minimized and screen went black

Save often, and alternate the save slots in case something goes wrong, hope it's going to be addressed in the next patch. It's totally random, had it before loading a cut scene, during fights, exploration etc.
  14. C

Post your 1.06 patch bugs here

Pyres of Novigrad - recommended level 10 the following quest in chain: Novigrad Dreaming - recommended Level 7 - lol what? Velen: Bald Mountain - near the place of power game crashes every 2 min (no issues with other places even Novigrad), there are lots of places where the character gets stuck...
  15. C

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Seems that my steam version of the game was patched to 1.5, delivered the main quest I had on put and it rewarded the XP, can't comment on other bugs I didn't encounter. Thanks! :)
Top Bottom