Recent content by cnd_lion_hearted

+
  1. C

The Over-40 Hang-out

It "was" a fun bunch??? It can be again can it not? :-\
  2. C

The Over-40 Hang-out

This use to be a very active place to come and see who has been here and who left their mark, and now . . . NO BODY! One could come here and leave a message asking how every one's week went or how this or that went, and now . . . silence, its almost as if everyone got sucked into some kind of...
  3. C

EAX/Blur Hotfix problems

I have a sound card which is THX capable as well as EAX. I have Creative Sound Blaster's X-Fi Fatal1ty Edition. I downloaded all of the latest drivers and to get around the EAX issues I activated the THX capabilities of the sound card. For thoses of you who do have this sound card this might be...
  4. C

The Over-40 Hang-out

Okay I get the one about Depth of field . . . that I understand, but why it works the way it does . . . who knows I just thought it would give a more " 3D" effect, not make it look like a bunch of smokers just left the room, LOL. The other one about the EAX issue, I was told by some one for...
  5. C

The Over-40 Hang-out

Well, I think I did a bad thing, or a good thing . . . I'm not so sure. I got tired of not being able to get any where with the game as it stood . . . sooooooo, I reinstalled everything and started over. Now I have noticed something else, and just wondered . . . is every thing suppose to look so...
  6. C

The Over-40 Hang-out

ohhhhhh . . . . sort of the best part about being married is the "sex"? :evil:
  7. C

The Over-40 Hang-out

Still not getting the making the game part . . . have become a bit slower these days . . . you might have to draw me a map and a few pics before I get what is going on. For the past few days I have been feeling a bit "hillbillyish" if you know what I mean. So if you don't mind helping me out...
  8. C

Grpahical problem (dots)

I guess I should have been a bit more clear . . . the game doesn't crash at all . . . it just isn't very playable. Its kind of hard to explain. The game loads well, the saved game loads, its just what happens after wards. I guess in sort the game saved isn't saved correctly or its been some how...
  9. C

Grpahical problem (dots)

Grpahical problem (dots) Okay, I'm confused . . . I installed the EE version of the game, it was a DL. I installed it. Then I went to play the game. I then ended up doing this a great deal :wall:. For some unknown reason all the dots on my map seemed to be on top of each other, in little piles...
  10. C

The Over-40 Hang-out

Dear Mr. Seeker:Aside from my poor english spilling . . . eyz did not stopid istud lations wit not tthings. :teeth:Sorry about the above major type "o"s . Wife was looking over my shoulders and noticed a "couple" of "mistakes". I got pissed, so I got even . . . kind of. So In short, Yes, I did...
  11. C

The Over-40 Hang-out

I have a question about the enhanced version of the game. Does it mess up the game you already have in progress? I tried completing a quest the other day and found things so fowled up, I got frustrated and quit! Which made me kind if wonder I might have to start all over again? :wall:
  12. C

The Over-40 Hang-out

So tell me then, what game are you into now which is not commercially available, and is much better than The Witcher? Please try to be . . . Well, after all this is a public posting {;o)
  13. C

The Over-40 Hang-out

Hello, I have returned . . . and I have noticed something . . . some of my "old" friends seemed to have moved on. Apparently they were really old! :o Putting that aside, this is going to be my first attempt at playing the improved version of this game, and I am praying to see the many...
  14. C

The Over-40 Hang-out

Not to sound to daft, but can some one please remind me what DRM is again, and do you folks forget about Steam from Valve already who have been doing the same thing for a few years now?But I still wouldn't mind a reminder about what DRM is, Please.
  15. C

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

I have run into the same error even followed the instructions given in the F.A.Q this is becoming quite bothersome I want to play the game and not re-write scripts and key-codes!
Top Bottom