Recent content by Codecypher

+
  1. Codecypher

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

The oil field part really hit the nail, especially if you go for the secret ending. "You were a real dick in the beginning"
  2. Codecypher

Do you think Phantom Liberty will be worth the price? Reasons?

Ah! Great news! :) Admittedly I did lots of research when I was waiting for the next, didn't know that though so thanks for the info. Is there any source too just curious?
  3. Codecypher

Do you think Phantom Liberty will be worth the price? Reasons?

I will be going in day one regardless. Just seeing the gameplay and doing some research it would indicate it will be more successful than their previous one. They know they can't afford to mess it up since they can't afford to burn their reputation twice and have all those memes come in. I'm...
  4. Codecypher

cyberpunk 2077 edgerunner david did not have cyberpsychosis

It's cyberpsychosis since all the cyberpsychos had that glitchy eye effect and David also had such towards the end. The homeless pissing bum was also a cyberpsycho with same eye glitching. It's sort of the theme of the whole anime season.
  5. Codecypher

Cyberpunk Edgerunners Netflix Show !Spoilers!

I liked that they actually threw some subtle jokes about the game in the anime. Not sure if you guys caught it or not One of them was when cops started showing up at the apartment and one of them said '' It's like they appear out of thin air '' like the bug in game where police spawned right...
  6. Codecypher

Cyberpunk 2077 Wish List

I'm looking forward to more soundtracks in the expansion. I saw the main theme is somewhat inspired from Doom music. I wonder if CDPR could get Mick Gordon involved with the future sound One can say what they want about the game but the music is spot on! I think for future features it would be...
  7. Codecypher

[SPOILERS] Peralez Questline

One thing to note. It could be absolutely nothing at all and it's as it is discussed in the game after the 1st mission where you retrieve Sandra Dorsett who we know had been looking into NIght Corps experiments using AI to secretly influence their workers. After the mission you will have to go...
  8. Codecypher

Something people can miss is that you can also talk to Judy over a phonecall after done with peralez Mission. From one of the PCs you can see that it was Judy who recommended V for them. She has no clue of course whats going on
  9. Codecypher

Does amyone know who designed this quests?
  10. Codecypher

This was pretty much my favorite quests. There are some hidden stuff there that people might miss. When you enter the penthouse you will hear an automated piano playing a tune. The song is related to some poetry that further suggests they are being brainwashed. Before the Mission briefing...
  11. Codecypher

Rate the avatar above you!

7/10 Not enough black
  12. Codecypher

7.5/10 Looks sad. Not even sure what I think about it but the image is at the very least clear on depicting a sad lonesome choomba
  13. Codecypher

Looks like my last victim in a small pixel box. 8/10.
  14. Codecypher

Every time I come to rate it's you. 8\10 pokemon.. I remeber the time of the caps.
Top Bottom