Recent content by codephunk

+
  1. codephunk

So, how does the Physical Edition work when upgrading to Next Gen?

I get your point but if CDPR really wants to keep their promise they should be able to find a way to solve this. Giving out free codes for the digital version if you send them your physical copy for example. Or simply give out codes for the digital version if you bought any other digital...
  2. codephunk

Sony didn't make any promises so i don't think it's a question for them. But we'll see how CDPR handles that problem when the PS5 version is being released.
  3. codephunk

Ok, but i bought the PS4 disc version and the PC version via GOG. CDPR once tweeted that no gamer should be forced to buy a game twice. I will be forced to buy the game a third time if I want to play it on my PS5 digital. And i can't get a refund for my physical copy anymore. Are there any...
  4. codephunk

Playstation Store

Thanks for the update man! 1616404408 I totally understand Sonys pov. The thing is: CDPR knows how digital games and licensing in the Sony store are working. So if they promise free upgrades for everyone and state that no gamer should be forced to buy a game twice then they should live up to...
  5. codephunk

Playstation Store

I think it's a good thing that Sony removed the game from the store. That and every single refund raises the pressure for CDPR to finish the game - and it serves the developers because they always said that the game wasn't finished and ready for release (if that leak on reddit is true). And dude...
  6. codephunk

Playstation Store

I already bought the game twice (PS4 disc & PC) and I now own a PS5 digital. If I had to buy it a third time I would be "slightly" pissed aka I would simply not buy it again. I really hope CDPR didn't lie in that tweet. Especially since I wasn't able to play the game in an acceptable state on...
  7. codephunk

Can disc owners get digital download?

Hmm. Still no answer? Just a quick reminder that CDPR stated that "Gamers should never be forced to purchase the same game twice or pay for upgrades." So i take that as a yes to my question and assume that everyone who owns a copy (or in my case two copies) of Cyberpunk 2077 will be able to...
  8. codephunk

Can disc owners get digital download?

Hello. I would also be interested if and how someone can upgrade (or downgrade - however you see it ;)) a disc version to a digital version. I have the PS4 Disc and the PC Digital version. Tomorrow my brand new PS5 arrives and I would love to play Cyberpunk 2077 on it but the PS is the Digital...
Top Bottom