Recent content by colorad0kid1107

+
  1. C

Why Do You Still Play?

I play since I'm still having fun. I'm mostly just goofing around on casual nowadays and just trying different decks out for fun. People seem to just plain way overthink this game and take it too seriously....just means they FF sooner! lol
  2. C

Thunderbolt Potion vs Immune Boost

I actually didn't even think of IB taking the place of anti-weather cards! I feel like it would be great for SK decks then with their lack of weather clear. I also guess that's why I wouldn't need an Archgriffin in my monster deck then, plus the boost is nice. Yenn has def become a popular card...
  3. C

That's a great point! I've been running with Dagon weather and thought about using it to counter other weather Dagon's but I'm kinda surprised that not very many people do run IB...especially with (like you stated) so many weather and direct damaging cards in play right now.
  4. C

Thunderbolt Potion vs Immune Boost Hey all! So like the title states, I'm just trying to weight out each's options. TP gives 3 units plus 4 while IB gives 3 units plus 3 and 3 armor. So from my standpoint, I feel like 9 armor for only 3 points less sounds pretty damned good! I have only tested...
  5. C

Next hotfix / patch

Ugh...I'm on the 'Sad Larry' side of the Gwent forums... Why are people demanding so much too damned soon??? More anything would of course ALWAYS be nice, but I'm still having a helluva lot of fun currently. I mean they already teased a single player campaign coming some time and of course new...
  6. C

Gwent Board Mods

I would love a screenshot! The only sad part is that I only game on my PS4 and don't have a computer yet....might be time to build one!!!
  7. C

Gwent Board Mods

This is really great! Would be cool to have themed backgrounds for the faction that you are playing. Hopefully they bring you aboard to make this official! Not sure if I'm just crazy but I swear that the back of my PS4 controller is usually the color of the faction I'm playing.....
  8. C

Consume is the big thing now!

I def won't argue that... That's why I literally go all out in the first two rounds. I have won many games in the 3rd round but I can feel that it was just pure luck. Swarm did help me get from 15 to 19 (whichever rank is when you get 'Master') with only 4 losses, 3 to control Radovids and 1 to...
  9. C

Consume is the big thing now!

I have had better success with Dagon and Triss Butterfly. Consume Monster decks usually try to setup their 3rd round finisher (Grave Hag), but I have finished nearly every match in the 2nd round. Control does give me issues as well. I feel like mostly every deck nowadays is set up for a last...
  10. C

Anomally high (at least I think so) high win rate in the mirror matches.

I just feel like Reveal NG is so good, that it even beats itself. lol My favorite match to date was a mirror match where we threw down all three Mangonels and just let them go ham on EVERYTHING! It was fun to watch especially when we both had a revealed Auckes and rather let the Mangonels settle...
  11. C

Gigni or Scorch?

This does sound really fun! I can just imagine your opponent just like "what's this?!?!". You def have to let us know how it goes!
  12. C

Gigni or Scorch?

I def have seen some matches where a last round Borkh always causes a forfeit! lol
  13. C

Gigni or Scorch?

Thank you for the reply! Everything you stated has def put it into better perspective now. I've been running NG and can really get some numbers up, so I really don't need Scorch backfiring. I will started really working with Gigni now to try and get as best a grasp with it as I can. :cheers:
  14. C

Gigni or Scorch?

Gigni or Scorch? Hey all! Just looking for some feedback on two cards that I am looking into. I have tried to accommodate Gigni into some decks before, but it would usually end up as a dead card... I have not really messed around with Scorch much but have seen it's nasty effects! Both cards...
  15. C

Should CDPR focus on balancing the core game before adding new cards?

I feel like there will always be constant changes which will cause certain decks to fall in and out of favor, it just seems like how online games work nowadays. I don't mean it as a bad thing in no regard, I started with Monsters in the initial beta for PS4, then to SK and some NR after an...
Top Bottom