Recent content by CompleteWicher

+
  1. CompleteWicher

🎉The Welcome Thread

I am trying to find out if anyone knows what is going on with the interactive maps for Witcher 3 on the internet? The link is witcher3map.com. and I havent been able to get it to pull up all day. And considering I have used it every day for the last 365 days at least, thought someone else may...
  2. CompleteWicher

The Witcher 3 and Thronebreaker updates on Nintendo Switch.

I just finished The Isle of Mists for my second time on Switch. And noticed I did not get near the amount of XP that i received the first time. In the first playthrough, I went from level 28 to level 32. This time, I am still at level 29, the same level I was when I started the quest. I noticed...
  3. CompleteWicher

Inn at the Crossroads -- no option for Gwent?

Thanks, Thanks. This is my second playthrough but a new game. I think the new patch has changed it to where the innkeep at the crossroads will ONLY play gwent during a quest. It was not that way on my first playthrough. Hopefully, that is the case with several NPCs that I have come in contact...
  4. CompleteWicher

Inn at the Crossroads -- no option for Gwent?

Im sorry if this is in the wrong place. I've searched for someone bringing up this topic and cannot find it. And because I havent posted 10 times yet, I cannot start my own post... It is regarding the Innkeep at the Crossroads...He is not giving me the option to play gwent and because the card...
  5. CompleteWicher

Still no body on feast for crows quest

I have looked everywhere on internet and tried most all of it but it is hard to get an exact location for the quest and I can’t find out which quest triggers them.
  6. CompleteWicher

Invitation to Memorial Derby Quest(Switch)

My walkthrough say to look on the table “littered with papers” in Hierarch Square. In mine, the Heralder is talking about the Derby but will not let me interact with him. There is a chair by him but no table. Hopefully, I’m missing it. Can anyone help? I have complete edition Witcher 3 (switch)...
  7. CompleteWicher

Novigrad Closed City (Bandits); Ronvid Part 3

I am new to the world of Witcher and love it. I just got complete version for Switch if it matters. Here is one of my problems... I have continued the walkthrough and almost finished “Redanias Most Wanted”. What I mean by almost is that I went to Phillips’s Hideout and got the crystal. Came out...
  8. CompleteWicher

Still no body on feast for crows quest

I just got the complete edition for switch and my first time playing...hooked, but for this particular quest, there is no body where it should be once you get over bridge to the left. There are crows there, but no body and no red trail to follow, and Gerald doesn’t make any comments about smell...
Top Bottom