Recent content by ConsiderableFlux

+
  1. C

Cannot equip legendary Dying Night

Yes I use a few mods. But nothing which affects firearms. So no difficulty rebalance, changing of weapons, or anything. Just stuff like Enhanced Netrunners and Weather probability rebalance. I am level 50, and the gun has no yellow exclamation marks on it.
  2. C

Legendary Senkoh LX losing dps

So, I've tried to craft a legendary Senkoh LX. The issue is that after using it a while, it reverts to original dps of around 100. The legendary crunch mods I've put in it, also turns to standard level mods. Any suggetions?
  3. C

Cannot equip legendary Dying Night

So, I have the weirdest bug. I've upgraded Dying Night to legendary version through crafting, and decked it out with mods. I can use it just fine, but if I unequip it, it's stuck. That is, I cannot equip it again, I cannot drop it or disassemble it. The buttons to do so doesn't appear at the...
  4. C

Do Mods Stack?

Both 30% crit damage and 15% crit chance armor mods stack here. But once. Meaning you can have two, but then it stops there.
  5. C

Do Mods Stack?

Well, I know that the other crit chance mods do stack. That is, I have two items which each has a +15% crit chance mod. Those stack. So I would suppose that the deadeye mod stacks. Can you put Deadeye in other places than helmets, though? Edit: I just had the opportunity to test some stacking...
  6. C

Mantis Blades' kill animation makes them useless

That's a good question, actually. Haven't actually tested if that really works with Mantis Blades. I always understood it to be a gun-thing.
  7. C

The animation triggers either when you sprint towards an enemy and attacks, as you generally do with mantis blades in order to get to the enemy quickly, which causes a jump attack forward. But, it also triggers if you're killing then with a heavy attack, for example. It sucks on so many levels...
  8. C

So. There's an issue with the Mantis Blades kill animation. Now, with a Katana, the kill animation is you slicing the other guy's head off, after which you can then move on swiftly to the next target. With Mantis Blades however, it's a slow animation, where you run someone through with your...
  9. C

Aerondight graphics glitch

Aerondight graphics glitch As shown on the photo. There's a glitch with the Aerondight, when sheathed. Wearing different armor does not appear to have an effect on it. I'm wearing Legendary Grand Master Ursine armor in the pic. Edit, the glitch consists of the blade sticking through the...
  10. C

No NG+ from completed NG+ save?

It wouldn't be pointless at all. I've completed the whole game on Blood and Broken Bones twice now. Figured I'd like to play around with my imba witcher, but get that I can't ask for NG++ (the re-re-balancing of the whole game). Therefore, I ask to simply be allowed to play again with my...
  11. C

That's exactly what I mean. They don't scale according to your level, levels are just raised. So when I go back to White Orchard, ghouls are level 30-something regardless of my level. So all they have to do is give me access to start my game like that. My lvl 68 Geralt vs. lvl 30-something...
  12. C

Enemies don't scale. They are at a a certain level in certain areas, and will remain so when you return there. All I'm asking is that they let me go back and take the NG+ experience again, with my character, so I can smack death march right on the mouth ^^
  13. C

I don't get it. They threw the purist stance of "the game is designed to be played a certain way by starting from the beginning" out with the bathwater, when they made NG+, and certainly when they opened up for modding. Why not just open the possibility of using your finished NG+ to go NG+...
  14. C

I'm not requesting to do NG++. I just want to take my character for another spin on NG+, now that I have finally spent so much time to build him up to be the ultimate badass witcher. Enemies do plenty damage on death march regardless of level.
  15. C

No NG+ from completed NG+ save? Hi. So, I finally complete NG+ - now I want to take my lvl 68 super powerful Geralt, and put him through NG+ again on Death March. But I'm being told the game isn't complete in the save. Is there a way to fix this? Thx in advance :)
Top Bottom