Recent content by cowoffire

+
  1. C

[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

Hey Lennard, i was wondering what those other files in the override folder are for? They have battle,finishers ect..... do i need them also? did the US EE censor anything else beside cards and scenes? Because i fixed the game with the two rar files,and u have an override folder that contains...
  2. C

Halloween adventures or any new ones in question

Why not :evil: Any halloween adventure would be fun to play through. Or how about you can go Dwarf hunting and find out which one is stealing stuff from the ladies houses while wearing constumes. I think it was the Dwarf that says *Liquors are my best friend* :D
  3. C

Halloween adventures or any new ones in question

Halloween adventures or any new ones in question I was wondering if there are going to be some halloween releated adventures to be posted? I am also dying to just play any new adventures :) Keep me informed on any news,Thanks
  4. C

Censorship: How to add it?

Just don't do sexual releated quests, or don't play the game if it offends you. I was offended that US got a censored EE once again. and we are the land of freedom,then we should have both of these in the store to pick from.
  5. C

Black map and crashes upon saving

I hear that! Like i said patch 1.5 better help this issue because it's the only prog i have on this game. As of now. I thought hellgate london was bugged but this crashes way mor than that ever did
  6. C

That's true i did notice it after a couple hours of gameplay. I Just hope that patch 1.5 will address this issue!!
  7. C

Exactly! I wish someone of all the forum members would have a precise solotion, even maybe the devolpers!! >:(
  8. C

[TW1] [adventure] Poet's Pride + Walkthrough

It made me stop and think lol But i really enjoyed how you put it together,quit fun. @#^@#@%# WISH I KNEW HOW TO EDIT ADVENTURES LOL
  9. C

Black map and crashes upon saving I am still having issues with the map turning black but you can still see the markers and it will always crash if i save so i have to exit the game :( any info would be appreciated from offical TECH or anyone on this forum.
  10. C

[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

Quite Genius lennard, i installed everything and it's unedited :) i own the original special edition but i was to impatient to order from gogamer so i bought the retail and with you're help it's like owning it uncut. P.S i seen u have umm battle or blood files was there something else cut out...
  11. C

Submit completed mods here

Is there going to be any new adventures submitted soon? anyone working on some? I'm not trying to be pushy lol i just have no clue when it comes to the editor :( And i look forward to new adventures created and submitted.
  12. C

I just finished it also took me a min to ponder the puzzles. I really enjoyed this adventure i hope you continue to make more for us, Arkray
  13. C

Saving crashes the game... quite the predicament!

I had the same problem but any other help would be appreciated. there is this http://www.tweak-uac.com/download/ that seemed to help me,but u have to paste the witcher exe icon to the desktop and right click run as admin.Q: Vista crashing A: You can use TweacUAC put UAC it in Quiet Mode...
  14. C

Does anyone,maybe the maker of the "poet's Pride" adventure have a walkthrough? i am stuck in the cemetary lol
  15. C

[SOLVED] Enhanced Edition Version (Retail) Number?

What's going to be changed in patch 1.5? i would love to know. Thx
Top Bottom