Recent content by CoyoteFox

+
  1. C

Slow map & inventory screens

The lag in the inventory and map is super annoying. Even scrolling through the map isn't smooth, its like a constant stutter.
  2. C

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

Its definitely playable its just irritating. But the game is so good I can look past it and still find it enjoyable.
  3. C

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

The thing that sucks is you can be pretty much anywhere and as soon as it starts raining FPS drops happen - even in White Orchard. I really hope they can fix this. Don't get me wrong, I'm on my second playthrough but this game really deserves a consistent framerate.
  4. C

Audio stutter in main menu ( after patch 1.04)

I'm having this same issue. Interestingly, it did not start happening until the very end of the game. In fact during the last couple quests I started getting "corrupted save" warnings. I still managed to get through the ending but noticed weird audio suttering during the credits. Then when I...
  5. C

Who is waiting for patch 1.05 to ACTUALLY fix the FPS drops before they start playing again?

This game is incredible. I'm finally at the end of my first playthrough. But during the Battle of Kaer Morhen there were some fat FPS drops with all the action on screen. By far the lowest I have seen it dip. I really hope they can smooth things out before New Game Plus arrives.
  6. C

About 1.05 patch

They damn well know about these bugs and are working to fix them. Devs can't just snap a finger and magically produce a patch. And the last thing we want is a patch that fixes Pyres of Novigrad but breaks something else. I believe they're working hard on it, we just have to be patient. I know...
  7. C

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Whats weird is I purposely have not done a single "grey" quest. Zero. I got cranked up in this game right as the XP bug was discovered (took a minute to ween myself off Destiny) so I've been extremely careful about not taking on "grey" quests. I've even been tracking my XP gains on the notes...
  8. C

Addressing the no XP Glitch

So I've been going along fine the past week, and had not run into this XP bug. Then last night happened. Finally got to Skellige. Accidentally queued the Echoes in the Dark main quest looking for the place of power. Got through the first half of that mission (mandatory), and received XP. But...
Top Bottom