Recent content by CP2077OnlineNews

+
  1. CP2077OnlineNews

On the subject of AI and "It's not hard, just do it"

Could you let me know what games you have programmed?
  2. CP2077OnlineNews

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

I think you are confusing Reuters with the anti-CDPR writer from Bloomberg.
  3. CP2077OnlineNews

On the subject of AI and "It's not hard, just do it"

I find the only people who think programming AI (or otherwise) is simple or they should "just fix it" are the same people who never wrote a line of code in their life.
  4. CP2077OnlineNews

What about Multiplayer?

The exact recent quote is this from the CEO; "Previously we hinted that our next AAA would be a multiplayer Cyberpunk game, but we have decided to reconsider this plan given our new more systemic and agile approach instead of primarily focusing on one big online experience or game we are...
  5. CP2077OnlineNews

CD PROJEKT Group: Strategy Update

So becasue YOU don't want it, have interest the rest of us should be denied who are/were looking forward to it? How about don't buy it if you don't have a interest and let the rest of us who do buy it?
  6. CP2077OnlineNews

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Very IMPRESSIVE list of changes, already hearing very positive feedback from PC players. Of course haters going to hate and find the things this patch does not address but can't fix that, some people can't let go and move forward emotionally. I applaud the work being done the look forward to the...
  7. CP2077OnlineNews

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

False analogy. If video game companies for 20+ years have been using vertical slices to showcase a yr+ out from release what they envision the game will be on release and there are DOZENS of examples over that time period of those expectations not being met, then why wouldn't this game...
  8. CP2077OnlineNews

NOTHING was promised to you first of all. Showing a demo isn't a promise it's a percived vision of where they think the game will end up as. Now did they over hype, not temper expectations and under-deliver those near impossible expectations? That I totally agree with and that is on them.
  9. CP2077OnlineNews

Totally agree with your first points, as for your last comment THAT totally hit the nail on the head. This is a open world theme park game, not sandbox. Sadly CDPR called it a sandbox early on and it just took off from there and made people think it was going to be all the bells and whistles of...
  10. CP2077OnlineNews

Just a few comments, observations from posts in this thread; 1. For a "dead" game, a preview thread for its upcoming patch with over 100K views, ~20K current steam players and hundreds of tags an hour in twitter I find not in line with that assessment. "Dead" to you, sure. As a whole? Far from...
  11. CP2077OnlineNews

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

Anyone but more 70+ year old people? How about no more grandparent aged 'romance' options? Just a thought...
  12. CP2077OnlineNews

Jason Hightower (Jackie) live interivew Sat 6th at 4p PST

Starting in about 90mins hope you pop by :)
  13. CP2077OnlineNews

Jason Hightower (Jackie) live interivew Sat 6th at 4p PST

We are very pleased to announce the wonderfully talented Jason Hightower the actor who voiced Jackie in CP2077 will be doing a live podcast interview on Discord this Saturday at 4p PST. We will cover his background growing up, his previous roles and of course dig into his portrayal of Jackie and...
  14. CP2077OnlineNews

Op Ed: Cyberpunk 2077 & Tarot Cards - Remarkably Accurate

I honestly don't think there is an real significance to the why you find the card aside from an on fun, on the nose look at the card with this ending kind of thing by the designers. The devil card no matter how you come across it still applies from the symbolic meaning. That said I feel they...
Top Bottom