Recent content by cpt_blueberry

+
  1. C

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

Didn't test it myself but have seen a bunch of people saying that the xbox one version even in the bog is running at a stable framerate...
  2. C

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

yap was even hyped and ready to get the expansion but I can't keep playing it like this... constant stutters and fps drops? What's funny is the xbox one version is much more stable than the ps4 version... I seriously don't get this
  3. C

Who is waiting for patch 1.08 to (actually) fix the PS4 performance before playing again?

True arkham knight is incredibly beatiful (I've been playing on the ps4 the last couple of days) and phantom pain has been looking pretty good too not to mention the 60fps... I mean come on, witcher is a massive game, true but still that's no excuse for this perfomance. It has nothing to do with...
  4. C

How well is the game running after patch 1.07?

How well is the game running after patch 1.07? Unlike many others, it seems like the patch actually improved a bit the framerate although the bog and some other parts in the game are still unbereable... I don't think this patch is "useless" as many are posing it to be. Besides the framerate...
  5. C

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

with a 7gb patch? I can't believe it hasn't improved at least a little bit
  6. C

patch 1.07.

happens everytime... every patch that came out people came screaming "downgrade" and what not... until someone showed screenshots of the first version and the current one to show that there are no downgrades it's just the damn placebo effect... can't wait to see people comparing 1.05 vs 1.07...
  7. C

Seems like it's been confirmed Here goes hoping
  8. C

PS4 Framerate - A long known issue coming to an end (hopefully)

PS4 Framerate - A long known issue coming to an end (hopefully) Games nowadays have a lot of issues like bugs, exploits, glitches eTc. TBH I'm ok with them as long as they don't affect your gameplay to a certain extent. Sadly this has not been the case of the ps4 framerate issue in The Witcher...
  9. C

1.05 didn't fix texture popins and fps worsen

for everyone saying the game runs worse... it's called placebo effect... game runs exactly as it was running at the beginning... swamp and novigrad run with terrible framerate in certain parts and texture pop ins are the same
  10. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Framerate is shit on PS4

multi plat games have been better on ps4 than on xone even with the higher resolution yet this game suffers of heavy framerate problems while the xone doesn't or at least most of the time doesn't... this is obviously the case of some bad optimization or other issues on part of the ps4 version...
  11. C

Patch 1.05 coming soon (PlayStation 4/XBOX ONE) - changelog inside

is the big update coming after this one the update that'll fix or at least improve the framerate? You said you're looking into it so there's hoping since it's the only thing that's not allowing me to completely fall in love with it :/ haven't had much bugs or pop ins or whatever, really just...
  12. C

I've been having framerate issues since I've got the game which was near around launch date so don't know where you're getting this from, these issues have always been here
  13. C

I rate this game 0/10 - What have you done to me CDPR?!!

Yeah I did this over-exgaeration of my "discontent" just to do something more original or captivating but I totally agree with your point
  14. C

I rate this game 0/10 - What have you done to me CDPR?!!

Thanks glad to see so many people that actually read the whole text :D
Top Bottom