Recent content by Cpt_Bullfrog

+
  1. Cpt_Bullfrog

No dismemberment nor katana finishing moves anymore

I'm having issues currently with my Gorilla arms finishers in patch 1.6. They simply won't trigger no matter what I do, I've checked my cyberware and I don't have target analysis equipped, I don't have any weapons with Pax mods equipped. So I'm just confused why they aren't working is all...
  2. Cpt_Bullfrog

Need help with the Stunning Blows perk!

Having the same issue right now as well on the series x, I do enjoy using this perk. It's fun even if there are more practical ways to take someone out. You used to be able to stun them with stunning blows then jump in the air and do an aerial takedown. It was pretty fun tbh
  3. Cpt_Bullfrog

Continuing problems with Kold Mirage & Spellbound

Ok so I just did a bunch of mind numbing reloading and trial and error, and on the playthrough where Nix bugged out I was level 23 and had 39 street cred when I approached Rogue. I just reloaded a save where I was level 20 and had 33 street cred and this time approached Rogue and paid her, did...
  4. Cpt_Bullfrog

Yup it didn't work which I kinda knew already in the back of my head, I had the trigger happen 3 days ago but I reloaded beforehand and did some stuff differently now I have no idea what caused this to jumble up. You know I have had some npc's bug out when I reloaded a save right next to them...
  5. Cpt_Bullfrog

I'm having the same issue right now with Nix, he stands there and doesn't talk or move. I'm at the point where I just finished Ghost Town and I really want to get SpellBound quest first as I have always done. But for some reason now he won't move, I'm about to read all my shards and ride my...
  6. Cpt_Bullfrog

"This game may not be released yet."

Guys this just worked for me, follow this fix word for word. Im watching intro cinematic now.
  7. Cpt_Bullfrog

"This game may not be released yet."

Im having the same exact issue verbatum. Exactly how its happening to you guys. I hope this gets resolved, im stoked to play this on the X. And i hope we get a fix whenever possible.
  8. Cpt_Bullfrog

Witcher 2 Not working on Xbox One anymore.

I'm having the same issue with witcher 2: assasin of kings on xbox one. I have gone through all the hoops with microsoft to no avail. And ive been putting my hopes on CDPR because microsoft wont do anything else to help. I have tried every single thing i have read on every forum and i cant...
Top Bottom