Recent content by Cramblit

+
  1. C

My Take on what Witcher 4 could be storywise.

That's what I assumed. Then that definetly seems like something they can play with.
  2. C

My Take on what Witcher 4 could be storywise.

My Take on what Witcher 4 could be storywise. I hadn't been able to get into the Witcher games until Witcher 3. I had bought Witcher 2, but my computer at the time simply wasn't up to par enough to play it. (I got at most 10 FPS). Once Witcher 3 came out though, I had a decent computer, and I...
  3. C

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

I'm worried about this series.. usually they're crap and don't come close to living up to its source material..
  4. C

I hope the witcher 4 is more political

Witchers aren't about politics, but then again, any organization no matter how small has to be in the politics somehow.
  5. C

Where is everyone?

I just joined too, but I think everyone is in the cyberpunk forums.
  6. C

The Ultimate Witcher 4 Thread

This news makes me sad...
  7. C

The Perfect Yennefer

Whats wrong with the current yennefer?
  8. C

Nilfgaardian & Elven Accents

The whole evolution of dwarves is ironic, since their fantasy lore is ironic as well, but how DID the iconic dwarves lore come to be? Woman having beards, and scottish accents. I guess it just fits so well, nobody cared to change it from the first pass.
  9. C

Some Names and their Meanings in The Witcher Series [Spoilers]

Wish I was so well versed in other languages, and meanings. Thannks for this!
  10. C

I hope the witcher 4 is more political

I think more political things in the Witcher 4 would work.
  11. C

Ultimate Witcher Sword

The weight difference would be a huge issue. Also fusing the steel with silver would also be an issue, or if you simply coated one side with silver would lend a whole new issue in and of itself anyway.
  12. C

Elven Facial Hair

it's a common belief and agreement with fantasy lovers that only really old and ancient elves grow beards. (We're talking elves well into the 10,000 life span). Since Elves lorically in most fantasy live extremely long lives (Of course not all fantsay, such as Witcher, or Dragon Age), but more...
  13. C

CD PRojekt RED "bad company employee reviews"

You don't make awesome games by being an inept bumbling developers or company.
Top Bottom