Recent content by Crazyblast

+
  1. C

Weird NPC behaviour.

k Thanks.
  2. C

Weird NPC behaviour.

Weird NPC behaviour. Are the merchant and workers (there's two behind me in the picture) meant to wonder off the edge of the map?
  3. C

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Thank-You CD Projekt Red! Witcher 3 + Heart of Stone + Blood & Wine, check. Completed every main quest + side quests + explored ALL area's check. Same again in game plus mode exploring every dialogue option, check + collected every item in game + 400 plus hours game-play, check. All...
  4. C

Two things....and more (Spoilers). Answers welcome...

Two things....and more (Spoilers). Answers welcome... Was wondering if you can find the Cintra mans body or did Orianna eat him? Are there any dragons in blood and wine, like the one you can save end of Witcher 2. Also is there anything under Gorgon mountain, can't get near it before sends me...
  5. C

Quest / Journal BUG.

Well thanks for letting me know.....found another one just now.. so guess tickets from now on.. shame found them over 20 bugs since the game came out. Guess they never got through. This was the first time I've signed up to a games forum as well, kinda sucks none of my posts got noticed over the...
  6. C

Quest / Journal BUG.

what do you mean report this add save? thought this was where you post bugs? I've posted over 20 with pictures plus descriptions since witcher 3 released, someone should have said earlier as I had save files, most recent the drowning bug I had that I posted last night but deleted it today...
  7. C

Trapped under-water no escape ....drowned....stuck under beam..wanted treasure...

Trapped under-water no escape ....drowned....stuck under beam..wanted treasure...
  8. C

On my third playthrough..still cool

Third play-through puff amateurs ... on my 6th... doing evil Geralt mode. :evil2:(Two play-throughs didn't count as they broke over half way in and there was no way to continue...)
  9. C

High mountain climbing

CD PROJEKT RED you big tease.... Letting us climb 86% to the top of a interesting land feature..... my O.C.D going nuts lol got so close to the top...... (it's the pincer horn type land mass on the edge...above the bandit camp with the merchant..:) EDIT: I CAN SEE THE TOP ON THE OTHER SIDE ....
  10. C

You welcome =) Home statue.

It goes outside the entrance to the lab on the right, facing it. ---------- Updated at 09:42 PM ---------- You have a vase? Did you do the bronze staue quest? I never had a vase...
  11. C

Blood and Wine Bug (insert your own horse music).

It was doing the funny dance. =) was just imaging it with the music from the Angry Joe review one.
  12. C

Blood and Wine Bug (insert your own horse music).

Blood and Wine Bug (insert your own horse music). The thing about blood and wine is stick to main quests it's playable. But wonder into side quests it fast becomes game breaking. Where was the Q.A team? Or were they rushing release date for sales / profit margins? Expected better CDPROJEKT RED.
  13. C

Quest / Journal BUG.

Quest / Journal BUG. See pics, quest won't clear journal.
  14. C

You welcome =) Home statue.

Why you in basement? Outside the lab....or rather entrance to the cellar....
Top Bottom