Recent content by CrimsonJupiter

+
  1. CrimsonJupiter

Thanks, i have reported it.
  2. CrimsonJupiter

Sicne the journey patch my avatar portrait is glitching out. It gets missplaced (see screenshot). This happens both in menu and in the game. It also happens on my ipad version. Anyone else who has seen this happening?
  3. CrimsonJupiter

New daily quests not counting for seasonal quest

That has not been my experience at all. Quests have worked flawlessly so far. The daily quests still do. It's actually just this one quest in Season of the Elves that will not complete. It started counting and is now stuck. And no switching game modes, relogin or trying the next day makes any...
  4. CrimsonJupiter

Cannot select Card Type anymore

I searched for this but didn't find it. I cannot select Card Types anymore. When i open the Card Type Tab it scrolls down enough to reveal the Strategem Button, but nothing more. The other buttons bottom lines are barely visible, but i cannot get to them (see screenshot). Am i the only one who...
  5. CrimsonJupiter

Weird graphical glitches since Journey patch

Ok, i reported the issue to support.
  6. CrimsonJupiter

Weird graphical glitches since Journey patch

I noticed some graphics glitches since the journey patch that i have not noticed before. These include: - Random Cards will be displayed in low quality despite all settings on high (see screenshot). Example is in Menu, but also happens in game. - Random Cards drawn from the deck show no...
  7. CrimsonJupiter

Bugs in new Journey Patch

I completed all of them earlier today and when i logged back in just now they are all reset to zero!!
  8. CrimsonJupiter

12th March 2020 - Can't Mill my duplicate cards anymore

Exactly! We are now in the worst possible position. I find it superannoying having to go through my cards manually and finding the duplicates! What about adding a new filter for the duplicate cards? How could anyone not be ok with that?
  9. CrimsonJupiter

Question about Defender and Poison

I think it might have been that. All the other suggestions don't fit. It was not random, not the cow tosser or any trap. I will look out for that next time, thanks all! :)
  10. CrimsonJupiter

Question about Defender and Poison

The other day i used a Defender Card for the first time and i was surprised when my oponent was able to poison one of my units although it was on the Defender Row. Shouldn't the Defender make the cards on the same row unable to select / target?
  11. CrimsonJupiter

Has anyone seen this avatar / border?!? (see screenshot)

Ah ok, thanks for the info. Haven't noticed a snowman so far.
  12. CrimsonJupiter

Has anyone seen this avatar / border?!? (see screenshot)

I just played against someone with this avatar / border. Is it a christmas special?
  13. CrimsonJupiter

I think Daily Crown Reward Progress should reset on new day

You're right, but i don't see the benefit in showing you last days progress (or last weeks, months, etc. depending on how long you've been away). I don't care about that. It would make more sense to me if it had already reset when the new day starts. The way it is now it only resets after you...
  14. CrimsonJupiter

New rollover effect reveals sloppy graphic designers :)

I don't remember exactly when that greenish rollover effect was added to the game, but it sure reveals some sloppy graphics editing that went unnoticed until the drop shadow was added which then stuck itself to the leftover pixels. It hurts my graphic designers eyes to look at this. There are...
Top Bottom