Recent content by croatianwitcher

+
  1. C

New graphic novel series in the works!

Damn, I want that... But I dont know Polish.
  2. C

The Witcher Hollywood movie!

I would die for a Witcher movie. I would like to have Cristopher Gans to direct it. I have to admit... I never heard of Michał Żebrowski, but hell. He has the looks and manners. I would like to have a movie in english (no offense to the Poles), so I wonder is he fluent in it, though I would be...
  3. C

[EPILOGUE] Roll Credits!

Well... Considering everybody else does it let me say my thing too... Developers... I LOVE YOU... Seriously... WITCHER IS THE BEST GAME EVER. PERIOD... Thank you Sepkovski, Thank you CD PROJEKT and Thank you, Poland!
  4. C

[EPILOGUE] Which boss is toughest?

Koschey for me, but Golem frustrated me becuse I had trouble hitting the right timing for lightning strike. One wrong move and you are dead with Golem and Koschey is just incredibly tough and deals rather high damage. I am a bit suprised Beast got so many votes. I didnt find it particulary hard...
  5. C

[EPILOGUE] You know something was great when you're sad it over

I know exactly what you mean... I finished game at least three times on regular dificulty and once on hard... I tried I think everything possible and I still play it. It sucked me in like no game before. I always feel sad when its near the end, even more becuse I want to know what happens next...
Top Bottom