Recent content by croloris

+
  1. croloris

Change Foltest's ability from Devotion to Inspired

That is sort of the point of devotion...it is a balancing mechanic. You get access to rather overturned cards in exchange for no longer being able to use the best neutral cards in the game, namely the deck thinners and Heatwave.
  2. croloris

Roadmap + Update 8.3 Overview Video

While I am always happy to pile on CDPR and some of its choice, If I remember correctly these cards were milled with a full refund. So you now have a chance to repurchase them...for the 3rd time. Since even when unlocked as skins, you still had to pay RP to get to the individual leader trees.
  3. croloris

Is it even possible to win with a budget deck anymore?

Win a game, yes. Have a good win percentage, probably not. Let's take a deck everyone has, like a Scoia'tel Artifact deck made for the play 20/40 artifact decks. Mine uses leader ability Guerilla Tactics...and has for 2+ years in order to help with Crushing traps and runs Ciri Nova as it's...
  4. croloris

Are legendary drop rates getting worse?

@Six-Sided-Prism in addendum, for me it also overwhelmingly upgrades the 3rd card... This has been bothering me for almost two seasons and I thought I would never have an opportunity to vent this fact uselessly...my relief is palpable. :smart:
  5. croloris

This Week in GWENT 13.03.2020

I miss the glory days when Burza's TWiG content could not miss. I hope you keep the puns and humor alive and well.
  6. croloris

Who is the genius behind the Viper Witcher Mentor buff?

I think the clogger archetype would be fine if all of the bronze cards shuffled cards into your deck and the gold cards put things on top of your deck. In addition, for 5 provisions, Viper Witcher should not be able to 1) put doomed tokens back into your deck 2) give you bleeding 2 3) make you...
  7. croloris

Let's speculate about the new Journey

My guess it will be Viy. Slama is probably tired of writing detailed stories, so he could just mail this journey in. Write a paragraph or two, and always end it with "but Viy wasn't truly destroyed, she just burrowed deep to cocoon beneath the ground. She would soon return, bigger than...
  8. croloris

How much should GWENT cost?

No, THIS IS SPARTA !!! Seriously though, I think they handle the system fairly well with income from cosmetics. Aside from some major slip ups with Journey Grinding requirements and Cosmetics behind $50 - $65 expansion keg pack paywalls you can play the game and optionally pay real money for...
  9. croloris

Make Tokens Animated

I know cards like The Guardian had Savolla's Frightener had premium animation at one point in the games history. I also remember when due to time crunches involved in the 4 expansion year of the wild boar, they elected not to animate tokens. But I cannot remember why the choice was made to...
  10. croloris

Any long-time players here? Has the game gotten better over time?

I have been around since the 1st day of the launch on console. The game is in a much better state than it was in beta now, but the raw energy of new that suffused the product during the beta stages is long gone. Every month was an adventure back then, with sweeping balance changes and dramatic...
  11. croloris

Seasonal Tree (Vesemir) - bug

If you are still having this issue or other quest related issues in the future, one tried and true workaround is to try to complete the quest NOT USING cards from the current expansion. Many and I mean many instances in the past have proven this to be true. From Onieromancy not being counted...
  12. croloris

Why Viy must go

I agree with the original poster that Viy in its current state must go. One of the Reddit suggestions was that Viy's deathwish ability be removed and the card have text the reads "When this card is consumed....Shuffle Viy back to your deck then increase its base power by 3" This helps two...
  13. croloris

Not received reward contract

I had the same issue with this contract...last year...and again this year. It is among many that have been broken seemingly forever. Confetti Machine is also in that group, since it does not count cards that are auto milled under the new Mill system and all of the Faction Challenge quests...
  14. croloris

Why was it so difficult to upgrade to Way of the Witcher?

Sadly, I had to go through this entire process again for the latest patch. It seems every time a new card is added, the Play store updating fails, and I need to reinstall the game. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy 8 about 3.5 years old.
  15. croloris

Please give Leader that deploy on the Board a provision cost

@Draconifors You need to branch out man, play some meme cards. don't reroll the 20 or 40 artifacts quest and live a little in casual mode. Seriously though, I do enjoy traps and new cards so it has happened to me twice this month on Pitfall and Triangle (it is too soon for TwT to be born.)...
Top Bottom