Recent content by Crowley42

+
  1. Crowley42

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Oh haha, I feel stupid now. I just had non-premium cards on as a filter
  2. Crowley42

I don't understand something, when I remove cards from my deck, they sometimes disappear from my collection. I have observed this many times and at first thought that I had pressed some hotkey to accidentally disenchant them, but now I'm sure of it, there are cards that are currently in my...
  3. Crowley42

Korathi Heatwave

Honestly it is pretty confusing how "special" is the name of the card type, in any other game the "special" cards would just be called spells. So just think of it this way: Dudes you put on board are "units", spells you put into play are "specials", and cards you put into play that don't have a...
  4. Crowley42

Conquering the Beast

I am also off topic but also new, thus I can't make threads. My question is, how am I supposed to kill the Beast? It seems impossible, i am using every tool the game gives me, I use spectre oil, blizzard, swallow, I blast it with Aard, and when the fight starts I quickly apply all this, then...
  5. Crowley42

Thank you for the detailed post, I already crafted Oneiromancy since it seemed like such an unconditionally good card, same for the Nagalfaar. I like the look of Aen Elle knights a lot but apparently their frost oriented deck is not exactly viable so I will try making the swarmy deck, thank you...
  6. Crowley42

Howdy, I recently started playing gwent and I am wondering how I should be spending the resources the game gives me. For card crafting I can just check what the meta is once i have a large enough collection, but what I am really interested in is which card kegs I should be buying. So far I...
Top Bottom