Recent content by crrpt_dntt

+
  1. C

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Ha haaaa Here, have another riddim killa ragga muffin:
  2. C

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

some more hip hop: The problem with hip hop that contains rap and also most other music with comprehensible lyrics is that you'd have to be very lucky to be able to create coherence with the futuristic world since the words, vocabulary and prose of those songs were born in totally...
  3. C

Saw Blade Runner first time since childhood

A big plus factor of the movie is anyhow the immense OST by Vangelis. I just found a post on youtube of someone who compiled it with an additional 30 minutes of sounds/music from the movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bulTjNn-MMo Just in case someone is so heavily dependent on this...
  4. C

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bkclPTyLyY
  5. C

Meanwhile in...

Meanwhile in a chilly smoker's garage in Arkansas big W tries out his newest invention
  6. C

Just another day in the city.

hah, that's some sneaky stuff - how could they not let him into their group? Hope he felt the heat - talking in his sleep and stuff. Dat double-tongued bastard
  7. C

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

8. C

Remotely controlled... life

Good point. Without (cyberpunk) authors or creators of dystopian fiction in general people might not even put into question most of those achievements scientists accomplish on their endless journey to make every aspect of our planet controllable by humanity.
  9. C

Remotely controlled... life

Remotely controlled... life So this is not exactly recent news as there was a (successful) kickstarter campaign over half a year ago. Some of you probably heard of it. It's also horrible, disrespectful towards biological life and it pains me to watch it, which made me believe it might be a...
  10. C

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

heh :D my thoughts exactly. the TW fans on this forum have to be among the most understanding in the whole games industry^^
  11. C

Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

aaa... was hoping you'd say something like that... whew, what a relief
  12. C

Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

OMG Sard is not only a corp but also a mod !!!! Question is, will he behave now? Or has he merely been handed more tools to indulge in his lunacy??
  13. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt IS OFFICIAL!

Whaaa?? :crazy: man..... that's.... horrible news I feel with everybody that has already been waiting for CP2077 since its announcement ///e well, having read the original post it looks like the release date has just been delayed by 3-5 months. If it's all just testing and fine tuning most...
  14. C

Future fake Ads in game.

As they are also very efficient in winning the publics attention I'd like to see ads on screens big and small all over town like some ad for premium braindances somewhat similar to this: Or maybe like this (of course there wouldn't be just ads for really expensive stuff) And the devs and...
  15. C

Technology worse than 2020 books?

JFK was one president replaced by the next. The microchip is one technological acquirement that people got used to but never had to do without. Same goes for CDs that were just replaced by more convenient medium and lost its importance. If the internet were to just vanish from one day to...
Top Bottom