Recent content by crspears

+
  1. crspears

Is there any replayability to this game.

this can be more effectively accomplished by respeccing your high level character. Ripper docs sell an item called Tabula Rosa
  2. crspears

Is there any replayability to this game.

no there isnt. if you ask this question you are asking in the context where no is the only right answer any other answers is mental gymnastics beyond the scope and context of your question nothing changes and nothing different will be accomplished. "you can have a different build!" no, it doesnt...
  3. crspears

Good job CDPR

tl:dr its not representative of the majority opinion because it doesnt include mine
  4. crspears

Good job CDPR

western culture's free speech and emotion has been sanitized. any reaction or speech that doesn't fall into a narrow band of neutrality is shunned by all media, tech, and academic institutions. The only thing you are allowed to be passionate about is the disenfranchisement of minority...
  5. crspears

Scrapper perk dismantles expensive jewellery

dont worry guys im sure the game will be fun when they fix all of the bugs and this glaringly obvious poor design and gameplay choice is just an isolated incident and the game really is just a diamond in the rough with engaging revolutionary gameplay and mechanics 1609200761 i think the better...
  6. crspears

Sound Issues

its broken, its not your save, been like that since before the patches
  7. crspears

Mentioned but missing features list

SORRY SWEATY THIS WAS DEBUNKED BEFORE YOU EVEN POSTED IT https://screenrant.com/cyberpunk-2077-cd-projekt-red-lawsuit-bugs-glitches/
  8. crspears

Refunds being misused

"I don't see the posts that have been deleted and censored so your claims are false" LOL ive been warned and had posts/threads removed on here and steam. All of it was just for criticism of their practices. Like 2 days ago when CDPR was crowdsourcing this forum to fix save limit bug
  9. crspears

Mentioned but missing features list

this seems up your entire black pilled reply
  10. crspears

Refunds being misused

are they guidelines or laws? please provide a source for this. I am interested
  11. crspears

Refunds being misused

absolute state of console gamers lmao i was hoping for unconditional refunds on PC platforms but we don't get it if we did I would ask for the game to be removed, so I could reserve the right to support the project in the future if the game isnt removed from your account you do not have the...
  12. crspears

Refunds being misused

he actually followed the refund policy as stated here if he personally enjoyed the game and did this when it met all of his expectations, then he probably misused it 1608748154 should be based off of a milestone achievement and date of purchase imo even the launcher adds time to your steam hours
  13. crspears

'CDPR had their hands tied by investor and shareholder interests! Its not their fault!'

there are many states that deceit is illegal in
  14. crspears

'CDPR had their hands tied by investor and shareholder interests! Its not their fault!'

the point is there is not an unconditional refund policy on PC. 1608685144 nneither of you have a fundamental understanding of what you are trying to discuss. please stop speculating about case procedures and laws
  15. crspears

every other entertainment industry has unions, guilds, and laws that offer real legal protection to those who are working on something that is being misrepresented or perverted by high ups. Here is an example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Smithee The devs should have unionized if it was...
Top Bottom