Recent content by Cruciver

+
  1. Cruciver

Sony and its 'monopoly' and wrong decision on Cyberpunk

Nope, from 2012 to mid 2018 it was being designed as a PC exclusive. July of 2018 was the E3 where the first mention of multiplatform was brought up officially. Prior to that, there was no official material even alluding to the game being available on more than PC. Fans always assumed it would...
  2. Cruciver

Info - dlc

This is incorrect, the only official company stance on multiplayer is that it is likely to be an entirely separate AAA title. There is no meaningful way to add in multiplayer to the current game, without a massive dumbing down and nerfing of every system in the game, especially net-running...
  3. Cruciver

More likely the hardware on the PS4 and XBone were and remain to be shit? While optimization goes to a point, quality hardware is more important. It's unrealistic to expect a console to approach the same performance as a PC for one, and CP2077 is hardly optimized for PC either. It's just that...
  4. Cruciver

Sony removed the game from the store after a detailed discussion with CDPR, and CDPR seems to support that decision based off the announcements that have been made concerning the event. Sony is well within it's rights to temporarily pull digital editions so that they can process refunds without...
  5. Cruciver

"I got cyberpunked.. "

Their silence makes me think they learned a valuable lesson about over-hyping their ability to deliver on a project which had a scope that was undeliverable on the majority of hardware. We will get what they give us as they come to better grips with the hardware they have to work with. All of...
  6. Cruciver

What do you think about the future of modding capability?

I'd say 2022 before we get mod tools. There's a lot of fires to put out and a lot of content that they need to add themselves before they let modders loose at it. Realistically nobody want's a Fallout 4 situation where every major change to the game broke half the mods that had been released for...
  7. Cruciver

Roadmap?

Nope it was announced prior to the launch of the game that it would be pushed well past 2021, and likely as a standalone project. Here's another article: https://www.gamesradar.com/cyberpunk-2077-multiplayer-release-date/ We will not be getting a 2077 multiplayer game that is not entirely...
  8. Cruciver

Roadmap?

CD Projekt Red have revealed that the multiplayer component of Cyberpunk 2077 is its own AAA release, Multiplayer will not be apart of 2077, or the DLC. It will be a seperate game entirely. Here's the link to the October 2020 article about it...
  9. Cruciver

CD.. I wanna play the story before you changed it for Keanu..

I expect the PS4 and Xbone will be getting an optimization pass, but you aren't going to get nearly as much of graphical fidelity fix as most people around seem to expect, your console cannot handle it. The game will be shipping DLC 2021 it's almost gaurenteed, to do otherwise is probably going...
  10. Cruciver

Won't happen because of the limited funding model that their approach produces. Hello Games has 26 employees and does not have to pay dividends to shareholders. The second that CDPR became a publicly traded company was the second that such a marketing plan became impossible for them. We will...
  11. Cruciver

They were upfront, asking for the limited delay from November to December got most of them death threats from entitled fans, they likely didn't feel safe asking for another, not that it mattered, because they, the dev team, was very aware the game wasn't ready and took that to management. The...
  12. Cruciver

I feel like people are missing the other big real world issues that impacted the studio between 2016 and now. In 2017, CDPR had a great deal of their senior talent from every department walk away, citing shitty working conditions, it is very well publicized as well. Then at E3 18 the reveal of...
  13. Cruciver

huge difficulty spikes?

The dodging mechanic is poorly explained, and works similar to counter attacking, in that you have a small window where it works, otherwise the enemy tracks. I've noticed that in all cases in the Beat on the Brat scenarios that walking backwards slowly while they run towards you allows you to...
  14. Cruciver

The studio needs our support!

Drop the multiplayer plan entirely, it is not CDPR's cup of tea. They write stories not open-world multiplayer content. I think folks also need to manage their expectations better. At least one of the of the planned features that was scraped was impossible to implement on anything. That is the...
  15. Cruciver

Some features that if implemented can make the game way better

Regarding points 6 and 8 specifically, it is exceedingly likely the were told by lawyers to tone it back or risk losing a distribution vector. What they want and what countries around the world want are two vastly different things and everybody lives to the tune of the legal system. For me the...
Top Bottom