Recent content by CrunkalyDunkaly

+
  1. CrunkalyDunkaly

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

I didn't want to get up when this happend with me, just wanted to lay there next to her ❤️❤️<3! 1648253728 Got a question for you chooms. Not sure if it was asked but, remember when you're talking with Panam on the dam before leaving Night City. At one point she's says, "you'll get no tearful...
  2. CrunkalyDunkaly

Love it! Looks like a wedding dress. God if only.
  3. CrunkalyDunkaly

So many amazing pics of Panam from all of you! Love them!
  4. CrunkalyDunkaly

Remember the story of Panam and the cowboy that Mitch told us? I really hope we can mention that to Panam in one of the expansions. Would love to see/hear her reaction to that. Perhaps tease her about it a bit in a loving way. Maybe she would be a little mad that Mitch told us about it, also in...
  5. CrunkalyDunkaly

I was thinking about this for awhile, just haven't brought it up before. Remember at the end of the Star ending when Panam says she didn't know what to make ofnV at first, and V ask "and, do you now?". Panam smiles and says " you'll get no tearful confession for me", and V says " it wouldn't be...
  6. CrunkalyDunkaly

Me too. I would love to see an expansion that's let's us cure V with Panams help, have more time to spend with Panam and have more special moments with her. Mentioned it before, would want to say those three magic words to Panam and have her say it back, her and V being able to continue what...
  7. CrunkalyDunkaly

I've seen that same argument here and there. The "its a dark world, so no happy endings". The Witcher series is just as dark if not darker and they had happy endings for Geralt and they fit perfectly. So that argument doesn't really hold water. You cant have a world where failure is 99% of the...
  8. CrunkalyDunkaly

Love those freckles, so damn cute!
  9. CrunkalyDunkaly

"Anything about cut content coming back in? How about the expansions?"
  10. CrunkalyDunkaly

Incredible! God I can't wait to continue the story with her, I need more Panam!
  11. CrunkalyDunkaly

I hear you on that. It's so beautiful and incredible. At the same time it hurts so much to hear it. It's hopeful and sad, everytime I hear it, it's gets me.
  12. CrunkalyDunkaly

I remember talking about it before. Yeah, it doesn't make sense for Panam to just let Johnny leave. Especially after the message she sends him. I don't see Johnny pretending to be V either really. It would be a pretty cowardly move and Johnny is many things but not really a coward. That being...
  13. CrunkalyDunkaly

Really wish you could have walked out of Makoshi with her there. Would have loved to tell her what happend and see what she had to say.
  14. CrunkalyDunkaly

That would be incredible to see happen!
  15. CrunkalyDunkaly

Hey chooms, this may have been brought up before but it's been awhile so I thought I would mention it. Who here would like to see Panam with her dreads down just for a moment in the expansions? Just to see how she would look, and for V (us) to have a chance to comment on it. Like maybe Panam is...
Top Bottom