Recent content by Cthulhulak

+
  1. C

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Any plans for Arena rework? It was designed for old Gwent and even then wasnt very good. Other cardgames lives on this mode and you decided to ditch it.
  2. C

It is 4 months after release and character profiles are still broken and shows wrong number of cards we have in our collection. Can we have this fixed this year please? Also removed contracts which were supposed to back really fast... well they never came back(the collection ones). Are you...
  3. C

You said some time after Homecoming release, you are planning new game mode early this year but after that we didnt get any news about that. Is this still a plan or after making Jason Slama lead director you change your plans? Also real draft mode please.
  4. C

Is that new game mode you talking some time ago still coming early next year or with change of game director it is in hiatus?
  5. C

Are animations final? Random bronze Forktail has best animation entry in the entire game. Are you gonna add more?
  6. C

Pytania do twórców GWINTA

Czy planujecie zmienić w przyszłości arenę i wprowadzić pełnowartościowy seal format podobny do tego z Magica? Po ograniu PTR zauważyłem, że Homecoming pozwala na wprowadzenie tego trybu. System prowizji i bardziej elastyczne umiejętności na kartach oraz naprawiony coinflip zdecydowanie na to...
  7. C

Hey. Question regarding existing and future art. Since game will be PEGI 16+ can we expect more bloody, brutal, lewd, violent; in one word, even more mature artwork in the game? Are you gonna adjust some artworks from "basic" set? Since you have a lot of unused artworks, art team must be bored...
  8. C

Gwent Challenger 3: Please give your feedback!

I just repost my reddit opinion "Are first days of tournaments more exciting? On day 1 players and audience doesnt know decks so everything is more unpredictable and fun to watch (from my perspective). On day 2 we know all decks so players can play around certain things and surprise factor...
  9. C

Wejdź na Arenę — przedstawiamy nowy tryb GWINTA!

Czy przy Gwincie pracują 3 osoby po godzinach, czy 150 osobowy zespół ekspertów. To co się dzieje przy każdym patchu przechodzi ludzkie pojęcie.
  10. C

Pojedynki Frakcji: Scoia'tael kontra Skellige

Chyba nie wszystkie. Wygrałem 50 gier i nie dostałem beczek.
Top Bottom