Recent content by Culaio

+
  1. C

Patch 1.23

perks still not fixed...WAY too long for such mediocre patch.
  2. C

Q1 Earnings call summary and speculation

Its not necessarily droped, it only says that cyberpunk multiplayer as SEPERATE projected was droped, thats the important part, orginally multiplayer was seperate project on which another team worked, they even hired another studio to help them with multiplayer project: Digital Scapes. What...
  3. C

CDPR on a roll

They would definitly get pretty good sales, but they ambitious, or should say overly ambitious, they wanted to compete with rockstar, probably without such adversitment they would probably fall behind GTA V sales. cyberpunk isnt exactly main stream universe and seems to be like cyberpunk...
  4. C

CDPR on a roll

This is true but that only works if you are company with long history of making quality products, most companies adveriste at first until they dont have to anymore because they achived status where everyone knows their quality, and in case of CDPR Witcher 3 is only huge game they sold, witcher...
  5. C

CDPR stock goes down 14% today

Calling it free DLC is pretty shameful. There are features that they said would be in game but they are missing, for example vehicle customization, in the past they said they are thinking about adding it, then they said it wouldnt be in game, it made me sad(especially since STYLE is so important...
  6. C

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

I am not saying whatever it will happen or not, I am just saying it HAS to happen if they want to salvage their reputationand that until that happens trying to show news about coming patch in funny way doesnt actually help their reputation and actually makes it even more insulting, like someone...
  7. C

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Dont do stuff like this, because of state of game, stuff like this feels actually insulting. Keep in mind that when you do stuff like this, it will come back to bite you in the ass later when you fail to deliver on people expectations and there is a LOT of expecations from you guys making the...
  8. C

Patch 1.1

This patch is so bad, for a patch we had to wait month it fixes so little, list of fixes should been 3 times longer. whats more some of supposedly fixed things are not fixed and you bringed in even more bugs you guys make bethesda look competent at fixing their game... you should hire more...
  9. C

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

if they dont make cyberpunk what they promised it would be it will devastate their plans for the future, cyberpunk multiplayer will be huge flop. Whats more they said in 2019 that they want to move to dual franchise model moving forward, witcher being one of them and cyberpunk other, but who...
  10. C

I do know its unlikely to happen, I was just stating what they NEED to do if they want to rebuild their reputation, if they wont do it they can expect their future projects not to do as well, keep in mind that they are working on multiplayer for cyberpunk, this will be a huge flop if people...
  11. C

This game doesnt just need just some improvements, it many aspects it needs HUGE reworks, this game needs "No many sky" treatment, HUGE free reworks and addition for CDPR to rebuild its reputation, I mean game is great in many aspects but its also extremly shallow in many others, like police...
  12. C

Lawsuit is happening sad days ahead

I am pretty sure that this is wrong actually CDPR not spreading info about state of game would actually HELP shareholders, we need to get something straight, CDPR was overvalued everyone knows that, shareholders always want to sell stocks at their peak, which was ALWAYS going to be release...
  13. C

AN OPEN LETTER TO CD PROJECT RED...

Dude this cyberpunk disaster most likely happen because of backlash from witcher 3 about graphics, in case of witcher 3 graphics were downgraded to run smootly on consoles, in case of cyberpunk they didnt downgrad graphics from trailer they went in oposite way and improved graphics by a lot...
  14. C

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Thank you, that actually helped a lot : )
  15. C

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I didnt check whole thread because its too long but I wonder if anyone mentioned the fact that this game is supposed to have large expansions in the future, I wonder who that is going to fit with story of game and its endings.
Top Bottom