Recent content by CuteFaceJay

+
  1. CuteFaceJay

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

Game runs like trash on a 2700X OOF. That's me fucked until next year.
  2. CuteFaceJay

Caliburn breaks + cooling

Just seems to be with these style of rims I've noticed guessing it'll get corrected when customization update is released in a few years from now :]
  3. CuteFaceJay

I guess. I just hope they add in car customization.
  4. CuteFaceJay

Nice. Ok I think the person who designed this car in the game forgot to mirror the rims. LOL I've attached 2 updated pics one for both sides.
  5. CuteFaceJay

Not a car guy but are the breaks on the Caliburn meant to be bad because the rim based cooling on the car are put on backwards? Looks like it would be pushing cool air away from the breaks rather than onto them.
  6. CuteFaceJay

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

Ok so been doing some testing with my 2700X + 3090 running the game off a Crucial 2TB P5 M.2 NVMe drive. For the longest time I was getting decent frames maxed out but every time I would get into a car and speed down the streets the game would drop below 60 so often and into the 40's this would...
  7. CuteFaceJay

Ok so is this another lie by cdpr ?

would be nice if the city had more to offer. Not many activities to do.
  8. CuteFaceJay

CDPR: Free DLC early 2021

Hope it includes more activities and random events + bounty hunting along with AI and cops working as intended. As it is right now once you've done it all that's it and their aren't any more random encounters.
  9. CuteFaceJay

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

Amazing wallpaper generator. Taking in the Sights.
  10. CuteFaceJay

Low GPU usage

Same issue here, 2700X getting between 40-50% on CPU, 3090 GPU around 60% Game still drops below 60 when in the city. RT OFF High settings. SSR Mid. Guessing I'm CPU bound, RIP.
Top Bottom