Recent content by CyberAddict

+
  1. CyberAddict

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

This, i can't put much emphasis on this enough. It seems weird to me companies like troika and obsidian and black isles can have entirely different ways playing the game just based on low intellect or a different clan like in bloodlines, yet in cyberpunk 2077 you can't be anything more than a...
  2. CyberAddict

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Yeah, i keep getting a choose your own adventure vibe. Needs more mechanics like skill checks and perks inside of dialogue and other non-combat situations.
  3. CyberAddict

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

Hope we have the option to change body shape, i'd like to be a thin/athletic/fat/muscular net-runner.
  4. CyberAddict

I don't like that players can't kill some npcs despite being able to interact with them, in my opinion that is really bothersome and i think a missed opportunity in allowing an exercise in choice and consequence. To me it feels cheap and takes me out of the experience. Also... i think saying...
  5. CyberAddict

I also hope they don't stick with regenerating HP with. I could understand getting some cyberware to achieve that, but it should be optional and dependent on cyberware purchased.
  6. CyberAddict

More animations for things like pressing a button to an elevator or removing or touching objects as well. I think you should be able to loot things from enemies, perhaps consider a pristine system that dayz had where the more you shoot at the clothing/armor/weapons the enemy is possessing, the...
  7. CyberAddict

1. I'd prefer not having bits of auto dialogue, would rather have everything be an input or just hear nothing from my character. 2. I'd like to see how the fluid class system impacts story and quest, it doesn't really seem from the demo we got a good idea as to what solo does beyond just make...
  8. CyberAddict

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

How do social skills work in cyberpunk 2077?
  9. CyberAddict

Yeah, if all skills are leveled up the more you use it, How does that work for social/cha skills since we know from articles that it is something they plan on implementing. Like with normal RPGs, you'd put points into a skill and that would influence your starting DCs for low level, then as you...
  10. CyberAddict

I thought the way it was explained, that things like life path would be so in-depth that if you to try another path in a given quest, you might find that their would be differences that would make it impossible to mimic another player's choice due to his or her life path and other rooted...
  11. CyberAddict

Media, News & Previews Thread

Cyberpunk is about the not so distant future and a lot of the views should reflect a society that often resembles are own, just in the future with more tech. The entire creation of cyberpunk came around a time where you had the rise of conservative figures, they destroyed or tried to get rid of...
  12. CyberAddict

Character Appearance Thread

Basically, the video is important at the beginning around the 5-15m mark, It talks about how other roles will be predominately featured in the life path system. Which would make sense for the notion of "subclass" i wouldn't be surprised either if it came with it's own unique perks and situations...
  13. CyberAddict

Isn't vidya the most popular form of entertainment now?
  14. CyberAddict

I think the reason why people often draft comparisons to this and "hardcore rpgs" is because cyberpunk2020/2077 is really niche, like the witcher. Though the witcher never started off as an RPG (As in it was first conceived via literature before CDPR came in to make games on it) With this, it's...
  15. CyberAddict

This seems to imply people will react to not only your gender and how you look (in regards to cosmetic clothing) but also skin tone too. Which would make sense, you have racist gangs in 2020.
Top Bottom