Recent content by Cyberjunk1999

+
  1. C

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Congratulations on hitting the major leagues!
  2. C

Exploring is kinda pointless

Coming out of Barry's room, less than 100 steps from V's place: If you use double jump to see what is one floor below you get an auto flatline. Go exploring they said. It'll be fun they said. You can't even join the cops talk in Barry's room because of an invisible wall. No "Please leave us...
  3. C

Is this game an rpg?

well i care because they got my money, sold a broken product and refused refunding it. edit: now the part is missing where you wrote no one cares and shut up, dunno if this was an edit or moderation.
  4. C

CDPR, you are making it hard to love this game

Reason for posting was to point out that there might be more bugs than only one as I did not know about your deep experience with this play style. Got to thank you for going into detail and confirming this play style works as intended except for OP's problem. Had different experience with other...
  5. C

So you are saying in Witcher 3 aka the G.O.A.T. there was stuff to find where you were not even supposed to go while in Cyberpunk...you get fun legendaries?
  6. C

Got a short and precise answer after asking and who knows, he/she/x might be right:shrug:
  7. C

My experience was that everything not marked as main or side quest is offlimits or boring like in ubisoft games. Just grabbing the best in slot before selling was more than enough to clear "very hard" so did not bother to craft or go leg hunting. Talking gun was a fun one but besides this most...
  8. C

Thanks for the answer.
  9. C

"Open [LOCKED]"
  10. C

Hotfix 1.11

it is considered to be an
  11. C

The water physics are good.....

more than 2 decades